Back to work

- Jongho

During recovery you and Jongho had become so much closer. You spent so much time helping him and getting him to where he needed to be. You didn't realize the spark and the fullness he made you feel until he started going back to work. You didn't go the first week with him since it was just to the company but when the traveling began he asked you to go just for comfort since you knew his entire situation from start to finish.

You sat back stage with your staff lanyard around your neck looking through your apps on your phone. Jongho was on stage and you were waiting with an ice pack wrap for his knee.

"Hey" he says sitting beside you as he tugs on your arm gently. You turn to him and place the ice pack on his knee.

"You are supposed to take it slow" you mumble securing the Velcro.

"This is slow plus you are here so I feel a bit more comfortable pushing the limits." You roll your eyes but you also knew he is bad at listening to you.

"Whatever if you get hurt again I'm not taking care of you this time" you went to stand up when he wrapped his hand around your wrist and pulled you back down to him.

Your heart raced the closer he pulled you to him. You were centimeter from his face and both your eyes on each other's lips.

"You like to say that but we both know that's not true." He whispers raising an eyebrow and smirking. Your entire face burned and turned 3 shades of red.

"Test me" you challenged. He chuckled and shook his head. His hand now on the back of your head and his lips pressed up against yours. You had no idea how to react but to kiss him back.

So many thoughts raced in your head. You had never talked about how you felt for each other. You had a solid friendship but never even dabbled with imagining how it would be if you two had gotten together.

"(Y/n)..." he whispered on your lips after leaving a small peck.

"Mmh?" you hummed back as a reply.

"I fell in love with you and it's too late for me to turn back" you smiled and buried your face in his neck.

"I'm glad it's not one sided." You giggled as he wrapped his arms around you.