Boyfriend...?

-JONGHO

"I like kissing you" he whispered in my ear. I was sitting on the couch next to my secret boyfriend as We made out on the couch.

"Jongho" I whispered back but he jumped away when he heard the other members come up. I honestly was so tired of sneaking around.

Was I not good enough?

Was I not pretty enough?

Was I... not enough...?

All these thoughts flooded my head making me completely shut down.

"I'll see you later I guess" I got up and left saying hi and bye to the boys all in one breath.

"Is she okay" I heard someone ask but I kept going.

Jongho pov

"Why at you face palming?" Wooyoung asked me with a scrunched up face.

"I think I made her mad!" I sighed throwing my head back.

"She didn't seem awfully made more hurt than anything" Mingi mentioned making me feel even worse.

"Of course the Empath would have a clear view" i groaned beating myself up mentally.

"Jongho truth now!" Hongjoong said calmly but stern.

"She's my girlfriend. It's been a secret and we were making out before you came in. So I jumped away when I heard you close and now she's mad..." I panicked and started blurting everything out like a pathetic loser.

"Why would you keep her a secret?" I opened my mouth to speak but then I heard something in the entrance of the room.

"Sorry I forgot my..." (y/n) had come back making me smile really big.

"(Y/n)!" San yelled happily.

"Why is everyone staring at me?" She looked around scared.

"Because we are jealous of your boy friend" Yeosang blurted out making everyone agree.

"Boyfriend?! I don't have one of those... forget it you can keep my phone I'll just come get it tomorrow" she rolled her eyes and turned towards the door again but I wrapped my hand around her wrist and pulled her into me. Our lips met in a chaste kiss as I pulled her closer deepening the kiss.

"Wanna say that again?" I whispered in the kiss making her blush and giggle.

(A/N: first Jongho ff! Let me know what you think!!)