Overthinking

-MINGI

"Hey (Y/N) come to hang out with us tomorrow. Mingi will be there so you can maybe shoot your shot." San wrapped his arm around Wooyoung and my shoulder standing in between us walking out of the mall.

"Mingi doesn't even know she exists so why bring him up?" Wooyoung elbows San in his side. I tried to act okay but looked at the ground with a fake smile.

"Yeah No... But thanks! I am definitely not his type and probably never will be. Plus I have plans to go out with the girls this weekend to the club and dance my sorrow away from being the only single person in the group." I laughed looking at the way San smiled at Wooyoung so lovingly before kissing his cheek.

"Well, how about we all just go to the club. Neutral territory." San suggests making me really think about it.

"Okay, sure! I will text you tomorrow where we decide to go." They nodded and we went our separate ways. I have to mentally prepare to be outshined by my friends and Mingi possibly being with one of them.

TIME SKIP

I was sitting in the Booth my friend reserved for us in the club on my second drink. I was super nervous because WooSan had confirmed they were bringing Mingi with them. I watched my friends talking when they noticed how quiet I was being.

"Hey, are you okay?' Lex asked me getting my attention.

"Oh uh... Yeah, I am just nervous." That got all 4 of their attention focused on me.

"Why are you nervous?" Ashley asked.

"Well... My crush is coming here with Wooyoung and San. It's kind of a secret crush so he doesn't know and WooSan wants me to shoot my shot but trust me I am not his type so I am trying to mentally prepare to see him and see him dance with other girls." They all gave me sad smiles except Lex looked like she was about to beat me up.

"I hate when you sell yourself short. Do you realize how beautiful you are and how lucky any guy would be to have you? I mean look at you right now. Hot stuff... we have never seen you dress like this ever and the confidence you have in this outfit is making us all drool over you." I laughed while they all hyped me up. Lex spotted the boys and waved them over.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Wooyoung greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and so did San. They sat in front of me while Mingi sat next to me.

"Hey (Y/N) wow I have never seen you dressed like this you look good!" He smiled looking me up and down. I was surprised he knew who I was.

"I am guessing you are Mingi?" Lex extended her hand shaking his.

"Yes, and you are?" He said awkwardly looking at me in between the two of them.

"I am (Y/N)'s Soul sister Lex" He nodded and looked over at Wooyoung and San a little scared.

"I am going for more drinks who need another one?" I asked.

"Just bring 2 pitchers and cups of anything that sounds good," Jean suggested and they all agreed.

"I'll go with you" Mingi suggested and followed me close. I got to the bar and leaned over the counter to tell the bartender the order. The drunk guy next to me tried touching me but I kept swatting him away. Mingi came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. I was so small my body was covered by his.

"Thanks" I whispered and he just nodded.

"No Problem" He took the pitchers and I took the cups and we walked back to the booth.

"OH this one looks cool," Bec said taking a cup. I filled mine and Mingi took one as well.

After a few drinks, we were all a little loose having fun and talking about funny things. Wooyoung and San went to the dance floor and Lex, Ashley, Jean, and Bec got called out to the dance floor by some cute guys. San had his arm wrapped around Wooyoungs waist while they moved their hips to the music.

"You want to dance?" Mingi put his arm around my shoulder and got close to whisper in my ear so I could hear what he was going to say.

"Yeah sure," I nodded smiling nervously. He took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. He had a tight hold on my waist and his head was buried in my neck while my back was pressed up against his chest. Our hips moved in sync and I was having the time of my life. After about 4 songs we all sat down needing a break. His arm went from my shoulder to my waist holding me close to him.

"You look so good... But I really like the cute style I always see you in. Especially how cute you look in your glasses and how small you look in those oversized shirts." He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"You seem to be watching me..." I giggled raising my eyebrows.

"How can I not when you are the prettiest girl I know." I took my cup and took a few sips of the drink not knowing how to process that correctly.

"What are you two whispering about?" Wooyoung asked curiously with a devilish smile on his face.

"I was just telling her how good she looked and how I think she is the prettiest girl I know and how cute she usually looks with her big glasses and oversized shirts that make her look so small." He casually replied making everyone's jaws drop.

"Huh... (Y/N) thought you didn't know she existed. Weird right?" San said getting a mean mug from me.

"I told you! You always sell yourself short. Bec hold my drink I am really going to fight her today" I braced myself for the punch but Bec had held her back.

"What is going on?" Mingi chuckled confused. I looked down gaining the confidence to tell him everything.

"I have a crush on you but I thought you would never in a million years like me. I told them all and they thought I was crazy for saying these things about me but-" Mingi connected his lips to mine in a quick chaste kiss that caught me off guard and made the whole table gasp.

"I have heard enough! I will let Lex fight you if you keep talking nonsense and keep putting yourself down." Lex fist-bumped him happy someone was on her side. I was red and my hand went straight to my lips in shock making everyone laugh.

"I guess you are not single anymore!" San chuckled making Wooyoung playfully hit him.

"Oh yeah, definitely not. If I don't cuff her now someone else will and I am not okay with that" Mingi said making us all laugh.