Broken leg

-Yeosang

"Do some squats with San in your arms" Mingi yelled over to me. I was carrying him bridal style on the practice stage.

"Can we not do things that can potentially end yo with someone getting hurt right before the concert?" (Y/n) walked out handing us all water.

(Y/n) was the only vocal coach able to come on tour with sun e Covid happened. She fit in well and we all loved her to pieces. She was super talented from singing to rapping to many other things.

"Yes mom" Wooyoung pouted but he quickly hid behind Yunho after (y/n) shot him a death glare.

"N E WAYS... Yeosang put San down so we can do some vocal exercises and possibly harmonizing. Something y'all are awful at!" We all moved to stand in a circle while she sat on the floor in the middle.

After a few hours we finished up and had the rest of the day to chill until the concert tonight. I was walking to the bus when someone yelled for help and a bunch of people went running back to the stage.

"It was (y/n) but she won't let anyone help her" someone yelled from the entrance of the stage. I dropped everything and ran to the stage to see what happened.

"What happened?" I asked pushing through the arena workers.

"The stage lowered and she fell in. It was my fault I pressed the button by accident." I wanted to yell at him but I had no time since had to see if (y/n) was okay.

I jumped into the lowered lift to see (y/n) trying not to cry out loud while holding her leg.

"Are you okay?" I asked which caused her to finally break down.

"Yeosang it hurts but I am more embarrassed that no one would be able to help me out because I am too heavy. Please help me stand." She sobbed gripping at my shirt.

"Hey it's okay but I don't think it a good idea for you to stand right now. You are seriously hurt." This made her cry more. (Y/n) was super talented and a beautiful young woman but when she was a teenager she was over weight so now she still thinks she is. She lost more that 100 pounds and she still had this mindset which makes me mad.

"Yeosang what am I gonna do now?" She cried into my shirt as I patted her head lightly.

"Do you trust me?" I asked hoping this would be a yes or no but nothing is that easy with her.

"Yeosang what are you trying to do?" She asked making me sigh.

"I will ask again... do you trust me?" She nodded yes but still didn't shut her mouth.

"Yeosang what are you gonna do? I need to know. I trust you but if it's gonna put you in harms way no, I won't let it happen" I rolled my eyes and pulled her head to mine from the back of her neck. I kissed her passionately showing her everything I had been hiding for months possibly years now.

"Shut up so I can carry you out of here and get your medical help for your leg!" She was to shocked to speak making me smirk.

"Wait..."

"What?" I answered back getting in position to lift her.

"Shouldn't you get help? You won't be able to do it alone" she said in a slightly panicked voice.

"You know you talk too much!" I lifted her bridal style and took her to the waiting area so our physical trainer can determine how bad it was.

"Well it's broken but you'll recover quickly. Yeosang put her in the car so we can drive her to the hospital and you go relax before the show." I stood my ground wanting to go with her.

"Yeosang it will be quick I'll be fine please listen" she cooed trying help the other staff.

"Fine... but as soon as you are done come to my room. You can stay with me so I can help you... and no protesting it a done deal" she mumbled something under her breath making me laugh. So I bent down to peck her cheeks while they took her to the hospital.

Her cast said Yeosangs GF for a month and a half.