Size kink

-Yunho

(Y/n) sat on the couch in front of me with her left leg crossed over her right thigh talking to the other members. As everyone else in the room she was shorter than me, but she was much shorter. Her figure was small as well and most of the time people mistook her for a child. She way way beyond her childhood years though. You could tell in her features and the curves that perfectly sculpted her body.

"Hey Yunho you okay? You're awfully quiet today?" My thoughts were interrupted by Seonghwa's worried voice. My eyes were still locked on (y/n)'s body in front of me.

"Yeah I am okay" I simply replied gaining weird looks from the other members sitting around int living room.

I looked down at my lap to see that I was at the beginning stages of an erection. I tried to think it away but her voice and laugh made it so hard.

"So I was thinking we should go eat then come back and hang out!" Wooyoung suggested.

"I think I will stay behind. Mingi can you get me something?" Mingi nodded and everyone started getting ready to go eat. I went to my room and waiting until I heard the door and the dorm was silent.

I waited a few seconds then laid back in my bed slowly running my hand down my torso and into my pants.

"Huh now I know why you stayed behind. It was to masturbate. What made you so horny?" I froze and turned my head to the door to see the owner of the voice mocking me right now. It took me a few seconds to decide if I was going to be bold or make up a lie.

"As a matter of fact you! And it has making me mad lately. Masturbating isn't even pleasurable anymore. All I think about is your tiny body under mine" her cheeks flushed and her eyes widened. She was surprised I was so straight forward about it.

"Well... um... your not the only one... actually" she walked into the room and shut the door behind her. I watched her lock the door and take a deep breath before turning back around.

"Can you explain a little?" I asked her sitting up confused. She walked over to me stood next to the bed. Her hands rested on my shoulders and her eyes looking straight into mine. She pulled me into her causing me to close my eyes. Her soft lips landed on mine for a few seconds before they disappeared.

"Enough of an explanation?" She whispered taking her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Mm no I need you to elaborate" I pulled her onto the bed and hovered over her petite body. I caressed her curves trying to control myself in fear that my huge body compared to her would be too much and I would hurt her.

"What's going on in your head" she asked shaking me from my thoughts.

"All the sinful things I want to do to you but the fear of causing you harm." I looked up into her eyes to see her smiling.

"Trust me you won't hurt me. I trust you and I know you... but if you are still worried I can ride you" she cocked her eyebrow making me take shaky deep breath at her suggestion.

I nodded leaning in to kiss her. Our tongues lazily playing in her mouth and my hands roaming her body.

I felt her tiny hands sneak in the hem of my shirt and run up and down my torso. I pulled away and trailed kisses down her jaw to her neck.

My shirt was thrown across the room accompanied by hers and her bra. I kissed down her chest until I reached the top of her jeans. Once we were fully naked we switched positions and she straddled my waist. She aligned her entrance with my tip and slowly started sinking down. My eyes rolled to the back of my head feeling her tight walls encase my cock causing the most pleasure I've had in a while.

I watch her moving her hips with her eyes closed and lips slightly parted in pleasure. I sat up which caused her to open her eyes at how easily I moved her.

"Fuck you look so small and perfect right now" I whispered on her lips before biting her plump bottom lip teasingly. I helped her move up her hips up and down but the way my hands looked around her waist made me not see clearly.

"Yunho" she moaned out while taking one of my hands and dragging it down her body stopping on her clit. I was close and she was too making this a pretty dangerous game of who will get over stimulated first.

I drew quick circles with just the right amount of pressure to cause her to squeeze around me and throw her head back moaning.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck" I pulled her into me again and kissed her as I came inside her.

I laid her next to me and cleaned her up before pulling the covers over us. Her head laid on my chest while I traced her spine and kissed the top of her head.

"Are you okay? Do you need water or anything?" I asked leaving another kiss on the top of her head.

"I am good" she looked up at me and smiled. I leaned down to kiss her lips. We laughed in the kiss not really knowing what go into us.

"I am not gonna lie I think I have a size kink" I stated looking at my phone that was blowing up with messages from the boys.

"I definitely have one so no worries" she laughed.

*Cough Cough* Not author-nim calling herself out with this oneshot! *Cough Cough*