Insecure about his Phobias

-MINGI

"Mingi can I get your help?" I yell from the kitchen.

"Yes, babe what do you need" he was about to walk in before I stopped him.

"Don't come in can you just call Yunho please!?!??" I whisper.

He looked worried at me but then I heard him on the phone.

A few minutes later

"(Y/N) I am here what do you need my help with" he walks into the kitchen and see 3 spiders on the floor and me standing on the island.

"Um... help, please. I couldn't ask Mingi" I whisper so Mingi couldn't hear from the living room.

"Aren't you a zookeeper? I have seen you intimidate a male lion yet you can't kill a spider?" I put my hand on my hip not liking the sass in his voice.

"Has nothing to do with it please kill them" I demanded as he sighed and proceeded.

Later that night I saw Mingi mopping around as he came and laid next to me in bed.

"Babe, you okay?" I asked him worried.

"Yeah I guess" he shrugs taking his shirt off and laying next to me. I start lighting trailing my fingers over all the exposed skin I could touch making him relax.

"Babe please tell me what's wrong" I cooed softly.

"Ugh, I am such a wimp. We had to call Yunho to kill a throuple of spiders in our kitchen because I couldn't do it. Why are you with me and not a man like Yunho or Seonghwa?" My heart shattered at those words.

"Okay babe I understand and you have every right to feel that way, but I don't love Yunho or Seonghwa. I love you. Killing spiders is not a necessity for me to love someone. You are just as manly as them just in different aspects because everyone is different. By the way, Seonghwa is scared of Heights.'

"I guess you are right. I love you."

"I love you too Mingi"