Hide and seek small places

-HONGJOONG

"Okay we will be playing hide and seek for this episode. (Y/N) is going to join us to make it more fun." I was explaining the extras of the game and the prizes for who wins when (Y/N) walks in. She was a new show host in Korea that had people come from all over the world to do typical Korean games you would see on variety shows. It attracted many people since she speaks so many different languages and many found it fun. She was a good friend to all of us especially Wooyoung, San, and Mingi. She spent a lot of time with them.

"I am here to beat these bozos lets go" She yelled making us all laugh.

"Welcome (Y/N)! I thought I saw you yesterday in the dorms causing Chaos with the rest of the 99 line." I passed her the mic we will be placing on her soon.

"Yes I was there! As the oldest 99 liner I have to keep them on track but I can't leave them to do stupid things alone" She laughs and Wooyoung starts playfully bickering with her.

"Okay okay you two lets get started" We placed the Mic pack on (Y/N) and gave her a camera to run around with on her head.

I ran to the smallest places I could find. The producers and staff were going to find us this time. I knew being small would be an advantage but I knew (Y/N) was smaller and was going to be my competition. I climbed up this ladder to a small section in the wall that had a door and wiggled myself in. It was dark the camera on my head went into dark mode. A small light flickered and I realized someone was in there with me.

"(Y/N) is that you?" I whispered and she shuffled closer.

"Omg we had the same idea" She covers her mouth to suppress her laugh.

"I guess we did" We stayed quiet for sometime but after getting in a semi comfortable position with the both of us in there we started to talk.

"So how are you? We never really talk just us two" She said wiggling a little.

"Yeah you are always with the crack heads but I am good. Busy being a leader you know" I chuckle.

"I mean you are one of the best leaders especially withhow hyper active you members are. I really give you props." He patted my knee. I should see her face with the light of the camera. She was so pretty. She faced a lot of heat for not being Korean and not fitting into the beauty standards but she shook them off. She always says she is the perfect beauty standard for her ethnicity. I can believe it.

"Thank you... I love them all so its easy sometimes." She smiles down at the ground with my sappy comment.

"So I heard you went on a date recently..." She looked up paying with the hem of my pant legs.

"Well... Yes but it didn't end well... She wasn't who she said she was" I didn't want to go full in detail but I was still shaken about it.

"You wanna talk about it?" She consoled me and I felt ready to let someone know what happened.

"She was a Stalker. Obsessed with me and the members. She seemed nice at the beginning and I thought she was cool and normal... She definitely was not especially when she attempted to knock me out and kidnap me." She got on her knees and hugged me tight. I pulled her closer so I could hug her properly so she was now straddling my lap.

"That is awful! I am glad you are safe and I hope you and the company took legal action on her" She hugged me tighter pecking the side of my head. We stayed in that position for a while. Her head on my shoulder with her arms wrapped around my neck. My face buried in her neck and arms wrapped around her torso.

"Not going to lie I could take a nap like this" I chuckled resting my head back on the wall I was sitting against.

"Are they ever going to find us?" she asked feeling sleepy as well.

"Lets hope they do." She sat up looked at me with wide eyes.

"HOPE?" She whisper yelled. I don't know what came over me but my hand went to her cheeks removing a stray piece of her hair. I ran my thumb over her cheek bone slowly and gently. My hand made its way to her neck and gently leaned in I stopped when I realized I didn't have permission.

"Can I kiss you?" I whispered.

"Please" She replied and I connected my lips with hers. The kiss was sweet and innocent. It felt amazing and made my heart beat 10 times fast. I thought I could feel her heart racing as well.

"WE FOUND YOU!" Wooyoung opens the door blinding us with the lights.

"Oh my bad maybe you two didn't want to be found" San chuckled nervously and closed the door.

"BY THE WAY YOU TWO WIN WITH A TIE" Mingi yelled from the floor.