Important friendship

- Yunho

It was clear they were in love but for the sake of their friendship they refused to admit it. It hurt that it all started this way because I admitted to having a crush on (Y/N) and Yunho valued our friendship more than his love life. The way they looked at each other and treated each other, anyone could see it and if they couldn't they must have been blind.

Yunho's smile was always big and bright around her. His eyes sparkled and he felt relaxed around her. The whole atmosphere around them was always warm and they laughed constantly at everything.

(Y/n) came to see everyone today on the shoot of our new music video. Usually when I am around Yunho just watches her from afar and tries to do the least amount of contact with her but it honestly hurts to watch.

I was looking at Yunho when I heard a crash behind me followed by a couple gasps.

"Oh my god are you okay?" Seonghwa went running with Hongjoong to the commotion. I turned around and realized one of the props had come undone and hit (y/n).

Yunho started walking towards her but stopped and turned to look at me.

"San go comfort her" he yelled to me with so much pain and worry in his eyes. I could tell he was trying to hide it.

"Yunho it's better if you go. Also please tell her you love her already. It's painful to watch you two not be together." He looked around and walked over to me.

"San-" he started but I shook my head and put my hand up.

"It's obvious you two were created for each other. I know your friendship is more important but I don't like her like that anymore. So please go comfort her." He nods and pats my back hesitating until I push him towards her.

I stood back and watched as he wiped the tears from her face and kissed the spot that got hit by the prop.

"That was a big step... are you okay?" Wooyoung wrapped his arm around me followed by Yeosang.

"Yeah I'll be okay... as long as they are both happy" Wooyoung sighs, causing me to look at him.

"Drinks?" Yeosang asked, I laughed and started walking to the dressing room.

"Drinks sound nice right now!"