Spontaneous Kiss

- OT7

Hongjoong-

He looked pretty hot talking to Eden about what he had planned for this new album. You couldn't take your eyes off of him as he laughed and smiled with that shimmer in his eye as he talked about something he was passionate about. You had always pushed him to do what he set his mind to even if that left you with very little time and attention. Something about him being happy made you happy. "Babe you okay?" He asked, catching your attention. You look up and smile at him as Eden is packing up to leave. "Yes I am more than okay" You assured him. He extended his arm waving you over to come stand next to him. "I'll see you in a few days" Eden said his 'see you laters' and left closing the door behind him. "Are you sure you are okay?" He asked, guiding you onto his lap. "I am!" you replied. Hongjoong wasn't much for skinship so you tried to cherish these moments as much as you could. You looked around the room a few times sitting in silence as he stared at you. He guided your chin to look at him, flicking his eyes from your lips to your eyes. He leaned in and placed a soft lingering peck on your lips causing your body to stiffen. "Hey are you really okay?" He asked as your eyes widened. "Yeah I am, I'm just... I'm not used to kissing you yet... I didn't think you liked to do that." He nodded and leaned in to kiss you again. "I don't like kissing... but I am always craving your lips and already super addicted to them."

Seonghwa-

Walking the city with your long distance childhood friend was something you couldn't do quite often. You missed him a lot so you planned a trip and went to surprise him. The day before you left you walked the city with no destination just enjoying your time together. "I am sad you are leaving tomorrow." Seonghwa pouts handing you a hot chocolate. "Yeah it's been fun. Cold but fun" You laughed causing him to laugh as well. "I hope you can come back soon and we can do this more often." You nodded as you watched him take your hand in his and intertwine your finger. "I hope I can come see you often as well." You both sat in silence for a little bit outside this super small and cute cafe when he finally broke the silence. "Would you consider moving here?" He asked hopeful. "I have thought about it but... I can't. I have a good job and all my family and your family... if I move here I will only have you and I don't want to put that burden on you." He scoffed annoyed and reached over the table wrapping his hand around the back of your neck and pulled you into a deep hard kiss that took your breath away. "I hate when you call yourself a burden. Hurry up and move in with me so I can kiss you everyday whenever I want and not have to wait months or even years for you to come see me.

Yunho-

Everyone sat in the practice room laughing at Wooyoung and Mingi being the clowns they are. You sat with Yunho against the mirrors laughing as Yunho rested his head on your lap. You looked down and ran your index finger across his forehead and down his nose. "You are super handsome" You giggled running your hand through his hair. "You are very pretty," he said, smiling up at you. You blushed and looked away from him. "San, did you just kiss Wooyoung on the lips?" You yelled laughing causing Wooyoung to shrug and San to facepalm. "No friends don't kiss on the lips," San replied. Hongjoong threw a shoe at him laughing. "Yeah, you two are definitely just 'Friends' and definitely not in love with each other," Hongjoong said sarcastically causing us all to laugh. "Wait, if you are friends and you kiss on the lips what does that mean?" Yunho sat up quickly. "It means you like them more than a friend," You said, chuckling at how cute he looked all flustered. "Oh, so can I use that as a confession?" He asked, looking around at everyone's reactions. "Yes you can if you want," you replied oblivious to him leaning in. He cupped your face and pressed his lips against yours in a quick peck. Everyone gasped and you froze, flustered and confused. You looked up into Yunho's hope-filled eyes and pulled him down for another kiss but deeper and much more passionate. "So you two dating now?" Seonghwa asked, confused. Yunho looked at me as I nodded and everyone cheered.

Ateez OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara