11 month difference

-WOOYOUNG

"Hey, guys (Y/N) is coming over to make us dinner!" I yell down both hallways so everyone can hear me and be prepared.

(Y/N) has been my best friend since basically diapers. We are the same age but she never lets me forget the 11-month difference between us. This actually causes her to baby me more than she should. Nonetheless, she is my best friend and forever will be.

"Why is she coming to cook here?" San walked out of his room rubbing his eyes pulling a shirt over his head.

"Good question... I don't actually know but she said it would be easier for all of us here." As if on cue the doorbell rang and I heard (Y/N)'s voice as she opened the door.

"Wooyoungie I am here!!" She yelled. I walked to the kitchen greeting her with a kiss on the cheek and a hug. She put some bags on the counter and started to prep by washing her hands and vegetables.

"Will you need my help?" I asked looking at the ingredients.

"No just go relax and maybe go watch the snowfall for a bit" She smiled warmly. I nodded and made my way to the living room and turned on the TV.

"Is (Y/N) here already?" Mingi asked in a whisper.

"Mhm, she is cooking in the kitchen." I look up to see his ears turning red and a goofy smile on his face. Mingi had a crush on my best friend and I thought... He was crazy because she is a living and breathing floor demon. Nonetheless, it was cute to see them both oblivious to each other's feelings.

"Should I go say Hi?" He asked with wide eyes ad I shook my head already annoyed by his presence.

"If you want to... I know she will like it" He disappeared into the kitchen and a few seconds later I heard flirtatious giggling coming from the both of them.

A few hours passed and (Y/N) called us all into the dining room to eat. Everyone was starving and excited for her homecooked meals. We all loved her cooking and she loved cooking for us as well. When we finished eating (Y/N) disappeared into the kitchen again to wash the dishes. I poked my head in and saw Mingi drying the dishes while she washed them stealing small innocent glances and skinship.

I noticed something off about her. She wasn't talking much and she wasn't paying attention to the conversations around her like she usually does. She is one of those people that gives the person speaking her 100% undivided attention.

"Hey (Y/N) when you and Mingi are done can we talk?" She simply gave me a nod and finished up quickly.

"Whats up Wooyoungie?" She asked in a tired voice. The bags under her eyes were very visible and you could tell she was worn down.

"I should be asking you that? Are you okay?" She was shocked I had asked that and blinked a few times as if blinking the tears away.

"Um... Yeah I am fine why?" She tried hiding the truth but I knew her better.

"You are not fine and you will tell me right here right now" I raised my voice a bit getting the other member's attention. Mingi sat next to (Y/N) holding her hand with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Okay fine... I have been sleeping in my car because my apartment building caught on fire and burned to the ground. It has gotten super cold lately and is even snowing today so I can not sleep scared I won't wake up again and freeze to death." Her voice started to quiver towards the end and all my body could feel was a fire in my veins from the anger.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? YOU COULD HAVE STAYED WITH US!! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!" This caused her to cry and regret to flood my senses. She would usually come and hug me when she cried but I could see all the hidden emotions in her eyes as the tears fell down her face. She turned to Mingi and stood up almost in a trance to get her things and leave.

"Yeosang please don't let her leave" I yelled to Yeosang that was already by the door. Mingi went after her and guided her to his room so we could be apart for a minute.

"You shouldn't have yelled" San patted my back sitting next to me. I sighed knowing I did wrong.

"I know..." I whispered frustrated with her and myself.

"Calm down then go talk to her. Mingi is taking good care of her you can always count on that." He pats my head and left me alone to calm down.

I took a few deep breaths and slowly made my way to Mingis door knocking on it lightly.

"Come in!" Mingi said. I opened the door and saw (Y/N) sitting cross-legged on the bed across from Mingi that was holding a box of tissues.

"I am sorry... I just..."

"I know you want to take care of me as much as I take care of you. I should have told you right away but I didn't want to intrude on your daily life. Plus you have 7 other people in the house I didn't want to bother. I also don't know how long it will take before the insurance company pays me for what I lost." I could see Mingi's face twist in a bit of annoyance at her answer but didn't say anything.

"I know that was your thought process but you are my family and the boys know that plus all love you so you should have told me." I sat next to her and got a message from Mingi on my phone. I put my phone away and nodded at him in reassurance.

"Hey um... I know we have just been kind of flirting and now may not be the best time but... I have feelings for you and would love it if you stayed the night with me tonight. We don't work tomorrow and we can have a movie night... It's up to you!" I smiled at him trying to be brave and helpful all in one go.

"I know you are just trying to help me... but I would love to" She replied and squeezed my hand on her knee.

"You two can talk for a bit. I am going to get your things in the car." Mingi takes her keys and closes his room door.

"I am sorry I made you worried" She wiggled her way into my lap hugging me tightly.

"I am sorry I raised my voice at you and made you cry" I hugged her back just as tight.

"Are you okay with the Mingi and Me situation?" She pulls back and looks at me seriously.

"I have been trying to tell you for months and was shipping you two all this time but both of you are dumber than rocks when it comes to feelings!" I laughed making her laugh as well.

"Well thank you and I guess I can stick around until I get situated BUT... If I get in anyone's way let me know and I will leave. Okay?" I nodded rolling my eyes.

"OKay but they all love you... I hope you know that." Mingi walked in with a few backs in his hands shivering. (Y/N) approached him quickly dusting off the snow and hugging him to try and warm him up. She pecked his cheek a few times making him turn bright red. I bet he was feeling warm now.