Spoiled

-SEONGHWA

"Sir I need to go pick up an outfit for the dinner meeting with your parents today. Is it okay if I leave a little early?" I looked up from my desk where I was signing papers and looked her up and down.

"Yeah sure whatever" I waved my hand and she left. My secretary is also my contract wife.

My parents were going to marry me off in an arranged marriage if I didn't find someone and get married. (Y/n) had been my secretary since I started taking over the family business. Since the beginning, I may add. She was the only person I trusted so naturally, I asked her to be my contract wife.

I thought it would just be that but I started falling in love with her. I had to spend more free time with her and get to know her more outside the work area. She was everything I was hoping to find in a lifelong partner.

She thought I was just a spoiled airhead that had everything handed to him. It was partially true but over the years with her by my side, I had begun to humble myself for the sake of getting married someday.

"Okay I will be going, sir. I will see you before the dinner." She came in handing me the finished work.

"How about I go with you?" I set the stack down on my desk and got up pulling my suit jacket on and buttoning it.

"Um... sure sir if you want to" she stepped out of the way so I could walk by.

In the car, things were a little awkward. She was staring out the window the entire time while I was on my phone stealing glances. She could be prettier and slimmer but something about her just drew me in every time.

We entered the mall and she walked behind me like she always does.

"Where do you usually go?" I turned to her and looked down at her small figure.

"Um..." she looked around and pointed to a store. It looks like everything there was on sale and bad quality. She picked out a dress and went to try it on. I sat outside and waiting for her to come out and show me the dress.

Once she stepped out of the fitting room I shook my head In disapproval. It wasn't good. It's not that it didn't look good on her it was an ugly dress.

"No sorry, it's horrendous who would make such a thing?" I said and stood up looking around. She came back out from changing back into her clothes and started looking around with me.

"What about this one?" She picked up another dress and I put it back and pulled her out of the store.

"Sir what are you doing?" I pulled her into another store that had way better clothes. She sat down watching me pick out a few dresses.

"Here go try this on" I handed her a dress. She looked at the price tag and set it down on the couch.

"I am sorry sir I need to go!" She tried to hurry out but I stopped her.

"What wrong did you not like it? We can try something different no big deal" she looked down and took a deep breath trying to accumulate all the courage she could find.

"Sir that dress was $1,478. I can't afford that and I am not even worthy of touching it. I can probably find something at home or borrow something from my best friend." I looked at her confused. Why wouldn't she be able to afford it if she is my wife? That's when it clicked. She is my wife... yet I had such strict rules that she lives at her own place and we basically just pretend to be married when we are around family or business partners.

"You are my wife? I can buy it for you" I turned around to go back in but her words crushed me.

"I am your pretend wife. I don't get the same benefits as a real wife. I am sorry sir but please excuse me I will be going home now" she left me dumbfounded in the middle of the mall. My mind was racing but my feet had a mind of their own. I caught up to her outside and turned her around to face me.

"Don't call me sir anymore. I am your husband you can just call me Seonghwa or hwa... actually call me whatever you want I don't care... At first, this was a contract marriage but I don't like that title anymore. I want you to be my real wife. I will wait as long as I need to. I will do the dating thing and everything but I fell in love with you and I will do anything I mean anything to keep you by my side." She looked astonished and turned side to side to see if anyone was around. I started to get sweaty waiting for her to say anything at this point.

"Huh still getting everything you want" She scoffed and got on her tiptoes to kiss me. I wrapped my hands around her torso while her hands were on the back of my neck.