Hurricane

Mingi

Sitting in the lobby of the hotel you were staying at with a few friends your eyes fall on the guy sitting directly across from you on the other side of the lobby. You blushed and focused your attention on your friend talking but you could feel him still looking your way.
He was handsome with broad shoulders and sharp features. He wore gray sweats, a baseball hat, black thick-framed glasses identical to yours, and an oversized dark gray shirt. You knew he was probably looking at one of the other girls next to you so you shook it off minding your own business.

"Are you all stuck here because of the hurricane as well?" A shorter broad shoulders black haired male walked over to the group.

"Yeah, unfortunately!" Lana replied on everyone's behalf.

"We have a suite and a few games that need extra people you wanna come hang?" Everyone looks around at each other silently talking through glances.

"Okay, why not!" Lana replies again and you follow them to the elevator. The second you stepped in and everyone else started filling in around you, you got stuck pressed up against someone. You were too shy to look up but you looked to the side and in the reflection of the elevator wall you could see it was the guy you were looking at earlier.

The elevator stops and everyone files out following the shorter blacked hair cutie to the room.
"Hey guys I found more people to play with!" He says as we walk into the suite behind him.
"Great! Yeosang get the game." A tall blonde pointed to the table behind him as the long-haired very muscular guy with a very pretty birthmark on his face passed by him and took the box off the table. You make a mental note that his name is Yeosang.

"Yunho, this one?" He asks the tall blonde as you mentally mark his name as Yunho.
Lana sits on the floor next to Yeosang and pats the spot next to her. Everyone fills in and as you scan the room you notice the person next to you.

"Before we start I need to lay down the rules and ask for consent. All of us do and we need enthusiastic yes's if you don't feel comfortable you don't have to do anything and you can revoke consent at any time. This is supposed to be fun not traumatizing. By the way, my name is San." His dimples appear as he smiles.

"I'm Wooyoung" The person next to him replied.

"I'm Yunho!" The tall blonde smiled.

"Yeosang, and that's Jongho." Yeosang points to the person next to Lana.

"I'm Seonghwa and that's Hongjoong." Seonghwa gestures to the person walking into the room half awake as he makes his way to sit in the group.

"I'm Mingi" You turn your head to the person next to you as his deep voice fills your ears. Everyone else introduces themselves and Lana introduces you to everyone knowing how shy you are at first.

"Now that introductions are out of the way. The rules of the game. You spin the arrow and pull a card. Whoever the arrow lands on you have to do the action on the card with. It's a spicy game so if you don't feel comfortable you can pass." Wooyoung explains the game as your cheeks turn a bright red and your face begins to burn.

"Now I understand the consent! You have mine" Lana laughs nudging you a bit.
"You have mine as well" You smile looking down in your lap.

Everyone else consents and you make the boys consent as well. After the technicalities were out of the way you watched Lana go first. The arrow landed on Jongho next to her. You watch her smirk as she reads the card to herself first and then out loud.

"Set a timer for 1 minute and run your hand slowly up someone's leg." She turns to Jongho after she sets the timer and stares into his eyes as she glides her fingers up the inside of his leg starting at his ankle. His face turned red causing all of you to laugh.

"Times up next." Jongho went next, continuing the game. After a few innocent rounds, things began getting a bit spicier.

Mingi spun and the arrow which landed on you. You look around confused at with a very deep crimson blush on your cheeks.

"What does the card say?" Lana asks elbowing your side.

"Give her a hickey" You swallow hard and close your eyes.

"Okay" You turn to him and move the hair from your neck. He places the card down on the ground and pulls you onto his lap.

"This is easier" You take a shaky deep breath in anticipation. His lips were soft and he was taking his time so it didn't hurt more than the process already does. His teeth nibble on your skin and his tongue swipes right past it after soothing the sting.

"Dude hurry up" San yells from the otherside of the circle. Mingi kisses your neck a few times before pulling away from you completely. You get off his lap and sit back next to him showing everyone the hickey.

Your heart was racing and your body burned from his touch craving for much more than just the hickey. The rest of the game was much spicier and Mingi kept choosing you when he got a spicy card.

The wind rattled the windows as all of you leaned on one another just talking not even playing the game anymore. Empty bottles of alcohol everywhere with only you and Mingi sober.

"You are very pretty you know that right?" He appeared behind you as you looked out the window at the storm above.

"You are just saying that." You chuckled shyly.

"No I am not... the small time I have spent with you I have noticed a lot about you. You think you are not pretty because you think all your friends are... I think you are the prettiest of them all. Don't cut yourself short okay." You nod still processing his words.

"In the lobby were you looking at me or..." He nods cutting you off mid thought.

"I was looking at you and only you." Silences took over the conversation and you just stared up at him. His soft lips that you have felt on other parts of your body today teased you as your lips began to tingle looking at them.

"Can you... Can you kiss me." you whisper. He smiles and leans in to kiss you. Gentle and soft, but super deep.

"Mangi where are you?" The high pitched voice caused you to pull away quickly and jump away from Mingi. He put his finger to his lips telling you to be quiet as he leaned back in to kiss you.

(A/N: This was a very horrible draft I decide (against my own will) to post so I am terribly sorry of its not good and all over the place! I'll work harder next time!)