Fuck Society

-HONGJOONG

"Babe let's go! I am hungry" Hongjoong yells for me. I walk out of my room ready to go looking at him weirdly.

"I got ready 2 hours ago. I was waiting for you!" I state with attitude and walk out of the door.

"Sorry... You know how I get when I am hungry" I nod and follow quietly to the car. We were going to eat with the boys and their partners today at the company. It would be the first time meeting everyone including the members. I was nervous but tried to stay pretty chill.

Once we arrived Hongjoong walked me up to where we are eating and introduced me to everyone. Everyone was warm and nice except for Seonghwas girlfriend Cathy.

"This is Hongjoongs girlfriend?" She scoffed making everyone turn their head in our direction.

"Yeah, she is?" Yeosang replied skeptically.

"Hongjoong do you have eyes? You can do so much better. She probably weighs 2 of you. How can you even have sex with her Foopa?" Everyone's mouths hit the floor and I closed my eyes tight. When I opened them I saw everyone staring at me waiting for a reaction but I wasn't going to give her my energy.

"I don't know what you are all expecting from me. She doesn't pay my bills or helps with my success so I honestly don't want to waste my energy on her rude comment. I want to waste my energy doing way more fun things" I wink at Hongjoong that was trying not to laugh out loud.

"That's my girl" He wraps his arm around my shoulder and kisses my cheek smirking.

"She will bring down the average for our group though" She whines making Seonghwa snap.

"Leave... I didn't think you were this shallow but I guess I was wrong so leave please" He said pointing to the door. She gasps and leaves while trying to murder me with her eyes.

"You are super cool (Y/N)" Jongho said smiling.

"Thanks" I winked at him playfully.

As the rest of dinner went on I ate half of my plate and gave the rest to Hongjoong. Her words didn't hurt me as they would have many years ago but I still wanted to be presentable enough for Hongjoong since he is an Idol and so well known around the world.

"Babe, are you really done eating?" He asked looking down at my ice cream. I loved ice cream and he knew that but I just dismissed the comment.

"I am super full babe don't worry" I kissed his lips and sat back in my chair. He went back to talking until we had to leave.

"I know she didn't upset you but I feel like you are upsetting yourself overthinking the situation." Hongjoong lays in bed next to me after showering telling me what is on his mind.

"You are right. I am upsetting myself. Even if I love myself and you love me the way I am you are still in the public eye a lot and I need to look better." I shrug and turn away from him getting comfortable in bed.

"I know it seems like that but actually... I want you to see something. You know how in Universe we can send messages to our fans that pay for it... Well... I sent a picture to a struggling fan of you and me to show her that she is perfect the way she is. She said she has a similar body type as you and didn't think true love was a thing people like her could find." My eyes scanned the conversation and how happy she got after Hongjoong sent that picture and message.

"You being the way you are and me loving you the way you are, helps so many people break the glass box society labels as normal and love themselves. Remember our fans are on the younger side so you give them hope like this girl here." I turn around and hug him kissing him a million times.

"Ugh, I love you so much!" I whisper.

"I love you more baby and I am happy you are you no matter the pressure the world may place on your shoulders."