Dirty Talk -2-

Hongjoong-
"That's my girl, always making me feel so good with that small mouth of yours"

Hongjoong is known to be a pretty shy person in many situations. He only had a few people he trusted with everything in his life. Those few people sat behind you as you sat on your knees between Hongjoong legs. At first you were super shy and didn't know if you could do what he was asking of you. "I won't force you to do anything you don't want" He stated guiding your chin to look at him and him only. You nodded blocking out everyone else in the room and focusing on just him. You took him in your mouth sucking on his tip and lapping your tongue up and down his member. "That's my girl" He groaned throwing his head back for a few seconds. You began bobbing your head up and down deep throating him every once in a while causing his body to jerk. "Always making me feel so good with that small mouth of yours" He praised looking up at everyone behind you. Your senses returned remembering everyone in the room behind you was watching you make a mess of him so you quickened your actions causing him to cum down your throat.

Seonghwa-
"I know you can do it baby, fuck yes you are doing so good"

Some positions Seonghwa put you in started uncomfortable since he ended up being so deep inside you to where you were not used to having something that deep. Today was no exception. He had you facing the mirror as he sat behind you and your walls slowly swallowed him. You would whimper every time the uncomfortable feeling of him being too deep hit your stomach and would pull away quickly. "I know you can do it baby" He cooed in your ear leaving small open mouthed kisses on your neck. His hand rubbed your lower stomach trying to provide you some comfort. You took a deep breath and sat all the way down letting the discomfort engulf you as Seonghwa ran his finges over your skin and cooed soothing 'shh' and comforting words into your ear. Once the uncomfortable feeling lifted you began moving your hips to test the water a little. Nothing but pleasure engulfed the two of you. "Fuck, yes, you are doing so good" he groaned from behind you.

Yunho-
"Eyes on me, that's it baby take it nice and slow"

Yunho sat against the headboard while you were sucking him off. His hand massaged your head with small hums of satisfaction and pleasure. He threaded his fingers through your locks of hair as he moved the stray pieces away from your face and caressed your cheeks every so often. You looked down focused on bobbing your head and moving your tongue the right way while reminding yourself to breathe a specific way. "Eyes on me, that's it baby take it nice and slow" you look up through your eyelashes at him keeping eye contact and slowing down a bit. His eyes flutter a few times and he takes his bottom lip between his teeth as he tries to contain himself. His breathing was getting deeper as his chest rose and fell more visibly. "Fuck baby you are doing great, I'm so close"

Yeosang-
"you have the perfect lips for kissing, but they look nice wrapped around my cock as well"

Hours ago You and Yeosang were making out in the back of the car on the way home. The kiss that started innocent definitely did not end innocent. The second you walked through the doors your were pinned against the wall with his hands in your shirt massaging your breast. Guiding you around the living room and to his room his lips became rougher on your as you neared the bedroom. "You have perfect lips for kissing" He began sitting on the edge of the bed and guiding you down to your knees. "But they look nice wrapped around my cock as well" He gestured with his head for you to unbutton his pants. With almost no time between his last gesture and your brain, your mouth was already wrapped around him causing this raspy deep groan to escape his perfect lips.

San-
"Fuck you are doing so good baby, feel so good wrapped around me"

No stranger to car you and San sat in the car park of the company in the farthest corner of the lot. The dim lights causing the tint in the windows to be extra dark. He sat in the drivers seat with the seat pushed all the way back as far as it could go. You sat on his lap with your sundress bunched up around your waist and his lips burning love song lyrics into your skin. His sweats were partially pulled down just enough for his member to be free. You lowered yourself on him while his hands squeezed your body and he kissed you hungrily. You moved your hips in figure 8's until he took ahold of your hips and guided you the way he wanted. "Fuck you are doing so good baby, feel so good wrapped around me" he hummed into the kiss followed with a small moan.

Mingi-
"You can take it princess, be a good girl, just a little more"

Mingi's new favorite position is reverse cowgirl. So you found yourself riding him with your back pressed back against his chest frequently these days. Today was no exception, except that he was adding a few new things to the mix. His left hand started at your neck until it joined his other hand roaming your body playing with your nipples and clit. He removed his hand from your breast and reached over for something on the night stand. You heard the very familiar click of the lube bottle making you look back. He was applying lube to his fingers and a butt plug. Your eyes widened as you have never used anything like that before. He proceeded to gently push you forward just to have enough access to your ass. The tip of the toy startled you a bit when the uncomfortable pressure began. "Mingi I can't do it" you whined. He looked up and began rubbing your back knowing it would relax you. "You can take it princess, just a little more" he encourages. You nod your head and take a deep breath whining through the discomfort. "Good girl" he praised pushing the rest of the toy in.

Wooyoung-
"Good baby Good, now faster"

Wooyoung loved having control over your body from every position he could. Even if he was in a compromising position he still managed to control you effortlessly. Your wrists were tied together behind your back. His hand keeping them steadily in place. His lips teasing your skin with small nips in between. "Are you going to ride me?" He raises his eyebrow with a serious expression. You nod yes as a response. He helps you hover over his member as you slowly slide down keeping direct eye contact with him. "That's it" He praised you making your walls clench around him and your cheeks burn. After adjusting to him as best you can you began moving your hips at a pretty steady pace. He guided your hips firmly allowing you to set the pace. "Good baby Good, Now faster" He whispers guiding your hips up and down as your movements quickened.

Jongho-
"Fuck I love how you taste, come here and let me fuck you now."

Sitting in the chair against the wall in the corner of your room, Jongho was proving to me him being a year younger meant nothing and he could take care of you very well. His fingers thrust into you at a steady pace while his tongue teased your folds barely giving your clit any attention. He could do this for hours until you were a puddle of nothing crying and begging for him to let you cum. "Jongho" you half moaned half whined. He continued thrusting his fingers but looked up at you with a cocky smile and innocent eyes. "Yes baby?" He cooed innocently as if he wasn't just teasing you on purpose. "Please don't play with me today" you began serious but his fingers inside you brush up against your gspot causing your voice to fall into a moan. He ignored your words and continued with his teasing. Your legs began to shake as you reached your high moaning loud and your body twitching each time Jongho laps his tongue over your clit. "Fuck I love how you taste, come here and let me fuck you now." He stood up and sat on the edge of the bed staring at you as you attempted to control your breathing again. He waved you over with two fingers patting the bed next to him.