Do you like me?

- Yeosang

The heavy rain hitting the window created this cool environment in this summer heat. (Y/n) had come over to watch a movie with us like every Wednesday night. Tonight she sat next to me with an oversized sweater over her entire body. She had the sweater stretched out over her legs and the only thing you could see was her face.

"Are you cold?" I leaned over whispering so I didn't disrupt anyone actually watching the movie.

"Just a little" she replied in a hushed tone. I scooted closer to her body and wrapped my arm around her for the remainder of the time.

"I had fun today but it's starting to rain harder so I should get home!" She stood up cleaning up her area.

Everyone said their goodbyes but I followed her out.

"Hey I should walk you home" she smiled but politely declined.

"No it's okay you'll get wet. I love around the corner anyway." I wasn't taking no for an answer and took the umbrella from the doorway and followed her out. I pulled her under the umbrella and walked her around the corner to her building.

We stood in front of the building while she searched her purse for her keys.

"Hey um... can I possibly take you on a date tomorrow... just us two... alone?" She turned around with the key in her hand to look at me.

"Do you like me?" She asked with a deadpan expression on her face.

"I do... A lot actually" she smiled and got on her tiptoes connecting our lips in a chaste kiss.

"I'll see you tomorrow then" she pulled away running into her building.