Solo Rooms

- OT8

Hongjoong- 

"Where are you I want to show you my new room" Hongjoong called you while you were walking to their new place. "I'm almost there" you laughed walking up to the door. Seonghwa opened the door for you and hugged you as you hung up on Hongjoong. "He's excited" Seonghwa warns you pointing to his door. You walk in and are instantly pinned to the door that just closed behind you a second ago. The most familiar lips on yours taking all the air out of your lungs. "Hello beautiful" he whispers walking backward to his bed and pulling you into his lap. "Hello handsome" you giggled pecking his cheek. "How does it look," he asked you while kissing your back and shoulder. "It's nice and you finally have your own bed instead of a bunk bed" you giggle and sit next to him. "Yep so now you can sleep over all the time." You turn to the bedside table and open the first drawer. "Will there really be sleeping?" You asked cautiously.

Seonghwa- 

You helped Seonghwa decorate his new room and unpack everything. He was super excited to have his own room after having to share for so long. "Look babe We won't get interrupted now" you rolled your eyes and blushed. "we never did anything spicy enough to be interrupted anyways. And Do you really think that's gonna stop anyone, especially Wooyoung or San?" You raised your eyebrows at him. He chuckled, putting a box down on the ground and walking over to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and pulled you as close as possible. "you have a point, but the door has a lock." He smirks leaning down to kiss your neck. He turns you around and pecks your lips a few times. "I hope they get the hint if the door is locked." You whisper pulling him down to kiss him deeper. His hands slide from your waist to your hips and settle on your ass. "me too." He whispers into the kiss before slipping his tongue past your lips and pushing you onto the bed.

Yunho- 

You walked into the room and were immediately bear-hugged from behind. Yunho had called you over to hang out but when he sent you a new address you were confused. "Why didn't you tell me you were moving" You turned to face him. He leaned down to kiss you and closed the door with his foot. "I wanted to surprise you" his smile made you melt at that moment. "Well, I only see one bed where are the others?" You asked between pecks. "In their own rooms," he replied pushing you on the bed and hovering over you. You crawled back to lay your head on the pillow not breaking contact with Yunho's lips. He rests his body between your legs and lays his head on your chest for a few seconds. He looks around and flips you over so you straddle his waist. "Let's break in my new room baby" he smiles pulling you down to kiss him again.

Yeosang- 

Yeosang was obsessed with the kissing sounds the two of you would make when you made out. Finally being in his own room he was so happy to be as loud as he wanted. You sat on his lap, both knees on either side of his legs as he sat in his chair. Both your hands are behind your back with his left hand holding them in place by your wrists. He hummed into the kiss before pulling away. "We don't have to be completely silent anymore." He states kissing you again. He gently took your bottom lip between his teeth and gently pulled before kissing you again. "Babe" you whine when he pulls away to look at you and you try to break your hands free. "It's gonna be a long night princess" he whispers leaving a kiss behind your ear as his right hand pushes your hair out of your face and he pulls the strap of your bra off your shoulder to leave a kiss.

San- 

San told you a few weeks ago that he and the others were moving to a new place. You knew how much he loved his gaming so you prepared a decorative square for his gaming setup. You wanted to surprise him so Wooyoung gave you the new address and you made your way over. "Hey, baby what a surprise to see you here." He kissed your cheek and closed the door behind him. "I brought you another surprise then" you smiled handing him the bag. He opened it and smiled so big his eyes disappeared. "Thank you baby I love it" he puts it back in the bag and puts the bag on his desk. He sits in his chair and pulls you into his lap. "You can finally sleepover," he says rubbing your thighs. "Wish I would have known in advance I would have brought clothes" you replied playfully. "You don't need clothes now," he says dead serious. You lean in catching his drift and kissing him super hard. "Well, my clothes would look better on your new bedroom floor anyways." He smirks picking you up and placing you on his desk as he undresses you and himself.

Mingi- 

"So this is your new room? It's bigger than the last one" You sit on his bed and look up at him. "Yeah, sadly it's still a mess because my desk hasn't come in yet" You nod and cross your legs watching him pick up a few things. "This is nice... our movie nights will be better now" he sighs and turns to you. You raise an eyebrow confused by his reaction. "I'm going to kiss you, you are going to be mine, and movie nights will turn into sleepovers" Your eyes widen at his bold demands. "Yes sir" you smirk waiting to see if he actually kissed you. He pushed your back and hovered over you wasting no time in connecting his lips with yours. He pinned your hands to the bed beside your head and slide his hands into yours intertwining your fingers. "Perfect now I have an excuse on why you need your own dresser and side in my room"

Wooyoung- 

You were hanging out with your friends when your boyfriend arrived to hang out as well. Wooyoung wraps his arm around you and kisses your cheek. "Hey you look good" he whispers pecking your cheek again. Your mutual friend hands him a glass and you all continue the conversation. After a few drinks, both of you were extremely handsy and ready to go. "Let's go" he whispers on your lips teasing you a bit. You let him pull you up and out of the doors. "Let's go to my place" you suggest walking next to him. "No, let's go to mine" You nod and stay silent thinking nothing is going to happen. You had forgotten that they had recently moved. He pulls you into his new place and into his new room not giving you a chance to look around before attacking you with kisses. He pulled your shirt off giving you time to look around. "You have your own room now" You look around for a second. "Yep... So nothing is holding me back now" he smirks kissing you roughly.

Jongho- 

"Thanks for helping me with dinner" Wooyoung hugs you after you all finished eating. You sat across from him with Jonghos arm resting on the back of your chair "No problem" you smiled feeling Jonghos hand reach over his lap and rub your thigh. "I'm going to steal her for a bit." He says standing up and guiding you to his room. "Why do you need to steal me?" You chuckled as he pulled you into the room and closed the door behind him. "I really wanted to kiss you to say thank you" Your eyes widen causing him to hesitate. "New room New Jongho" you laugh wrapping your arms around his neck. He leans in and kisses you deeply. His hand ran up and down your back pulling you closer with each small movement of your lips. "Will you stay the night?" He whispers on your lips. "If you want me to stay" you reply pulling away from him. "I really really really want you to stay" his voice softened and lowered an octave with each word. "Okay I'll stay"