Truth

- Mingi

You really thought Mingi was obsessed with the Fuck buddy agenda and not you. He craved the sex and the warmth of someone's body and not your person or your soul. It was a dangerous and slippery road to be going down since you were in fact in love with him, but his lust was the only attention you were going to receive.

"Hey were you invited to Daehoons get together tonight?" Mingi asked you over the phone. Your friend group knew nothing about what was going on behind closed doors between the two of you and Mingi's wanted to keep it that way.

"Yes I was" you casually reply shifting the phone from your left side to your right. There was a short pause which made you remove the phone from your ear and look at the screen to see if he hung up.

"Are you going?" He asked hesitantly. You contemplated on how to react to this whole situation for a second but decided to just go with the truth.

"I was planning on it" your reply short simple and to the point. The silence took over the call again until you cleared your throat.

"I'll see you there then." He hung up before you could say anything.

You sigh, not knowing how to feel about what just happened. You shook it off and proceeded with your task so you could get home and get ready.

After getting home and getting ready you made your way to the club where Daehoon wanted to have his get together. You arrived late so you were the last one there and as soon as you started greeting everyone Mingi's eyes wouldn't leave your figure.

He stared at you but wouldn't say anything to you. You shook it off the best you could and pulled Daehoon to the dance floor with you. An hour of dancing passes and you sat at the booth again with Daehoon out of breath.

"Wow you two are really dancing the night away." Mingi stated taking a sip of his drink.

"Trying to dance away my issues." You laughed nudging Daehoon playfully as he laughed as well. Your favorite song came on and you looked over at Daehoon with a big smile.

"You go and I will rest a bit more." He urged you and you ran to the dance floor dancing around until someone approached you and asked to dance with you.

"Are you going to finally tell her?" Daehoon asked Mingi.

"Tell her what?" Mingi replied confused.

"That you are in love with her. Dude you are basically drooling every time you look at her." Mingi shook his head and pointed to you on the dance floor.

"That is a mess I don't want to be responsible for." Daehoon rolled his eyes and took the cup away from Mingi.

"But you fuck her all the time and then tell her not to tell anyone." Mingi sat up ready to argue back.

"She-" he stared.

"She nothing! I heard all of it. Yes I was eavesdropping. Now put your dick away and take your heart out." Mingi stared at Daehoon for a few minutes until ge got up and approached the dance floor.

"Hey sorry can I cut in" Mingi taps in the guys shoulder you were dancing with. He nodded and left leaving you to dance with Mingi.

"What do you want" Your mood changes and you can't even look at him.

"You! And I don't want you... I need you." You look up at him ready to see a cocky smirk on his lips but were surprised when you saw the blush on his cheeks and this shy sincere smile.

"If you want to fuck, can't you wait." He shook his head but didn't say anything. He ran his hands down your back but stopped in the middle which was odd for him.

"I don't want to fuck, But I can wait until you are done dancing." You dance to two more songs and call it a night.

"I am heading home. I love you all so much and let's not let this much time pass again." You say your goodbyes and walk out with Mingi right behind you.

You got to your place and let Mingi in. He was acting strange and you didn't know what to say or do in that awkward moment. You both got showered and undressed and sat in your bed in this dense blanket for awkward tension.

"If you don't want to fuck what do you want to do?" You finally break the silence.

"Just be with you." He smiles and pulls you over to him. You blink a few times so confused with what is going on.

"Are you sick? Did you hit your head? ARE YOU DRUNK???" He chuckled shaking his head.

"No to all of them. I just realized I need to stop being a dick and tell you the truth." You laid down and rested your head on his bicep.

"The truth?" You asked in a hushed tone.

"Yes, The truth is I am so in love with you. I should have told you sooner but never thought it was the right time. Maybe we can start over." Those were the words you were praying to hear one day, but now that the day came you didn't know what to do.

Your heart raced in your chest and your stomach sank.

"Mingi if you are playing a sick joke-" He shook his head and kissed your forehead pulling you into him and hugging you tightly.

"No no jokes just the truth and nothing but my true feelings. I am sorry I put you through everything and if you don't want anything to do with my I understand but I cant hide anymore. It hurts too much." You sit up and rub your temples in disbelief.

"I- I just... hmph... I don't want to get hurt. I have had feelings for you way before we even started whatever this FWB situation is. So please if you are not serious in anyway please don't do this to me." Mingi stared at you with pain in his eyes.

"I already hurt you didn't I? I need to fix this and I know you will need time to think... Just... I am so sorry." He stood up and you watched him throw his shirt over his head and open the door to leave.

"Wait... are you really leaving?" he didn't turn back but answered your question.

"Yes" he responded simply. You close your eyes trying to think fast.

"Don't... I... I need time but can you please stay with me." He turns around and nods closing the door and walking back over to the bed.

"We can talk more about it tomorrow." He takes your hand in his and kisses the top of it.

"Will you be here when I wake up? You always leave early in the morning." You stated and he laid back down kissing the top of your hand again.

"Yes I will be right here when you wake up."