Uncomfortable

- Jongho

"Babe you are here!" Jongho walked over to the couch and spread your knees so he could lay his head on your stomach.

"I am! I came to see you!" You chuckled which caused a huge smile to spread across his lips.

"Awe look at you two being all lovey-dovey" Wooyoung teased and proceeded to reenact the conversation between you two with San.

This made Jongho so uncomfortable he got up and wouldn't even look you in the eye the rest of the night.

Weeks passed after that situation with Wooyoung and San teasing Jongho and you saw a complete change in his attitude towards you. It really confused you but at the same time, you understood.

You walked into the dorm with a bag of his things and your spare key to the dorm.

"What is all this?" Seonghwa asked from the couch.

"Jonghos things he's left at my place and my extra key," you said emotionless. Seonghwa was at a loss for words but his wide eyes and facial expression said everything he couldn't say in the moment. Everyone started piling into the living room leaving Jongho to come into the living room last.

"What's going on?" He asked confused looking at his things on the table. His eyes yelled concern with a slight hint of fear.

"Um... you seem to be very uncomfortable with me and have completely pulled away from me so I decided to make it easier for you and um... break up with you." The room fell silent and Jonghos face dropped. Seonghwa's face palmed and Hongjoong took a very deep sharp breath shaking his head.

"You are what?" He asked wanting clarification he heard what you said clearly.

"I am breaking up with you... you are incredibly uncomfortable with me since the day San and Wooyoung teased you so I am just making it easier for you!" You repeated yourself.

"I- I- please don't... I- I can..." he whispered, begging for this not to be real. Your heartbreak when his voice started shaky from trying not to cry.

"How about we see how things go after a week and we can talk about getting back together or not..." you suggested. He didn't like that and just left the living room slamming his room door in the process.

After he was out of your sight you let the tears that were threatening to fall all this time finally drip down your cheeks. Seonghwa ran over to you trying to comfort you but this hurt more than he could imagine.

"(Y/n) we are sorry that we caused this!" Wooyoung said while San nodded his head.

"We are really sorry" San added as you fell apart in front of them.

"Don't say sorry to me say sorry to Jongho and go check on him I'm fine... at least I hope I will be." you stood up and walked towards the door.

The last thing you heard was Seonghwa yelling at San and Wooyoung for causing such a catastrophe.

A miserable week went by when you got a call from Jongho. You answered the phone and made plans for him to come over tonight and talk.

"Hey I brought dinner as well" he held up a bag as he walked into your place as if everything was normal.

"Thanks, I was gonna order something but this is better" you both awkwardly sat down to eat when he finally spoke up.

"I don't want to break up. You are the only person I am 100% comfortable with. I know I let the teasing get to me but they apologized and I talked it out with Mingi just for him to call me stupid. I am sorry I made you doubt my feelings. I just... I have no excuse please give me another chance..." he took your hand in his looking into your eyes with this hopeful gleam in his eyes.

"I never wanted to break up with you I just didn't want to see you uncomfortable. You would barely look at me when the boys were around and as much as it hurt me I knew it had nothing to do with me." You stated squeezing his hand with a small smile.

"I don't want to lose you I really don't. I really love you!" His words caught you off guard since he had never said that before.

"Really?" You replied shocked. He nodded followed by a chuckle.

"Yes, I love you a lot and so much!" He replied coming to sit next to you.

"I love you too Jongho" you whispered in shock. He pulled you into a tight hug and kissed you deep and passionately.

(A/N: If Mama Hwa is yelling... something bad really happened because Mama Hwa doesn't look like the person that would yell over simple or small things!)