Promise

-WOOYOUNG

I got into a heated make out with my brothers best friend. I had a huge crush on him but never voiced it in fear of rejection.

We walked into my room and I was pushed on to the bed. He pulls away from my neck and bites his bottom lip looking me up and down. He inhaled sharply and pulls his shirt over his head and off his body.

My shirt and pants came off leaving me in just my bra and underwear while he was in his boxers. His lips found mine again and the kiss was deeper and harder than before.

"You are so beautiful..." he mumbles on my lips. I tried to hide my smile but failed.

"You are super attractive yourself" I said barely above a whisper. He chuckled and shook his head. He leaned down and kissed me again but softer and slower.

My bra was thrown across the room with my panties and his boxers. I covered my face with my hands trying to hide the insecurities that arose being naked and vulnerable in front of him. He pulled my hands away but i wouldn't make eye contact with him.

"Hey... look at me... you are so beautiful and you don't need to hide around me okay?" I shook my head and sat up to connect my lips to his again. I pulled him down to hover over me again. He aligned his tip with my entrance and kissed me deeper as he thrust his hips into me.

After we both finished we laid in my bed tangled in each other's sweaty body and stealing lazy kisses every so often.

I started to get emotional realizing this was probably a one time thing. He started dozing off to sleep and I took that opportunity to sneak out of bed.

I sat up and pulled the sheets up so I was t as exposed looking for at least a shirt to wear when I feel Wooyoungs arms wrap around my torso.

"Where are you going?" He asked me in a deep raspy sleepy voice.

"I am going to get water you want any?" I ask him. He started kissing my neck again tightening the back hug a little more.

"How about you lay down and I go get us water?" He tried reasoning with me but I couldn't handle it.

"Why are you trying to be nice? Shouldn't you be making every excuse in the book to leave right now?" He turned me around to face him and looked at me confused.

"What do you mean? Do you not want me here? Did I do something wrong?" I pulled a shirt over my head and shook my head.

"You did nothing wrong but we had sex..." I looked away from him cutting myself off. He squeezed his eyes closed and took a deep breathe.

"Please don't tell me that you are trying to say what I think you are" he pinched the bridge of his nose trying to calm down.

"I mean... isn't that what happens every time? They leave immediately then ghost me so I thought this was another one of those time" he clenched his jaw and pulled me towards him so our foreheads were connected.

"No... this isn't one of those time. I will be in your bed in the morning when you wake up if not I will be in the kitchen cooking you breakfast. I will text you and call you everyday and when you are ready to label this we will but I will call you my girlfriend regardless." My eyes started to water and the security he was giving me. I pulled him even closer kissing him hard while letting a few tears fall down my face.

"Promise?" I whisper as our foreheads are connected. He smiled and doesn't even hesitate.

"I promise!"