I want you

- Wooyoung

His lips trailed your neck slowly leaving kisses on each inch of skin his lips could find. You had no idea how you got here. One minute he was basically in tears over you not giving him attention and never giving him a proper chance and the next minute you were pinned under him. His soft lip hit all the right places on your neck, shoulder, and chest causing this tingly sensation to radiate all over your body. The place you wanted him the most he still hadn't touched and you were certain it was on purpose. Your lips craved his.

"Noona I want you" he whispered, moving your bra strap out of the way. Your mouth went dry and you couldn't think of words to say to save your life. You just enjoyed what you thought was going to be a one time guilty pleasure situation but you knew better. If you allowed this you would be giving into your feelings and get attached even quicker.

"Noona, I need consent before I do anything else." He whispers, pulling away and running his hands through your hair. He rested his body weight on his elbows and kissed your forehead then nose. The pace had slowed and his real intentions were showing.

"Noona, baby... Princess... I really will never ever force you to do something you don't want to" you blinked a few times contemplating what to say. This was a new side of him you had never really seen. He was always overly playful and kinda childish when you were around.

"I don't want to be another toy for someone... I don't want to spend months crying again... I don't want to get hurt... again" you said barely above a whisper. He leaned his head down and slowly kissed your lip. It was the softest kiss you had ever experienced.

"I promise to do everything in my power to show you how important you are to me *kiss* from now on *kiss* every *kiss* single *kiss* day *kiss* until you tell me to stop" He smiled then kissed your lips again. He was about to pull away when you slowly slid your hands up his arms, his shoulders, and up his upper back into his hair. You softly tugged as you gently pulled him down to slightly deepen the Kiss.