Hard time

-Yeosang

"Hey are you going out with us tonight?" Wooyoung asked me as we all picked up for the day to go home.

"No, I am going to (Y/N)'s tonight." I replied slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"You havent gone out with us for 2 weeks." Wooyoung whines as I roll my eyes at him.

"You haven't even come home you are always at (Y/N)'s place." San adds as I sigh. I know that what is going on with (Y/N) doesn't need to be explained, a lot of people go through it but maybe if I told them a fraction of it they would leave me alone.

"Guys I know but... (Y/N) is going through a hard time and I need to be there for her." Everyone suddenly got worried and now stood around me asking questions.

"Is she okay?"

"Is she sick?"

"Do we need to go visit her as well?"

I was bombarded by questions from all 7 of them.

"Okay, Okay! She is not sick. She is okay... just going through somethings. She expressed to me the other day that she hasn't been feeling herself. She doesn't feel pretty or sexy and she doesn't feel like she is enough for this world and she is just struggling mentally. We are taking things one day at a time but I promise she's going to be okay." I assured them hoping they would go away.

"Okay then go hurry to her. Take care of our girl and let us know when a good time to see her is." I nod and make my way out to the parking garage so I could go see (Y/N).

I got to her place and the music was blaring through the apartment. I walked over to the stereo and turned it down then went looking for her. She wasn't in the bathroom or her office. Her bedroom looks like it wasn't even touched. So I walked into the kitchen and saw her laying on the floor with a tub of ice cream. I chuckled to myself because she looked so cute and kinda sexy at the same time.

"Oh hey you are here." She lifted her head and waved at me.

"I am! What are you doing?" I smiled down at her. She was trying to get up but I decided to just sit next to her.

"Well I am just sitting here thinking." I shake my head knowing how bad that is in this situation.

"That's not good babe." I whisper leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"Hear me out." She tried to defend herself but I shook my head again.

"No" I said softly. She sighs and nods. Things were getting better slowly but her main issue is that shes stuck in her head.

"So how was your day?" She asked me closing the ice cream container and crawling over to the freezer to put it away.

"It was good. The boys asked me to go out with them but I was so tired I couldn't." I pulled her into my lap so both her legs were on each side of my thighs and leaned against the kitchen cabinet.

"You should have gone with them" She states with a smile. I hate how stoic she really is and how closed up she has become the last few weeks just so I dont worry about her.

"And miss this sexy view... I dont think so." She laughed shaking her head. It caught me off guard since she hasn't laughed in a while, but this laugh was genuine.

"You mean this hot mess right?" She said between laughs. I look her up and down sitting on my lap. She was in a crop top tank top and her panties with a jacket loosely over her left shoulder but falling of her right shoulder. She had a messy bun laying loosely on top of her head and her thick glasses on the bridge of her nose.

"No I meant what I said." I whispered kissing her exposed collar bone.

"IF you actually mean that... does that mean that I am not sitting on your phone right now?" She looks down between us and then back up when I show her my phone.

"I know you are going through a lot but when you say all those Lies about yourself... Ugh I just want to pick you up and shake you to reality. In my eyes you are the most beautiful and the sexiest and I genuinly struggle keeping my hands to myself when I am around you. So please believe me when I complement you. Also when the boys do as well because they are mad you didn't choose them." She starts laughing at my last sentence making me laugh with her.

"Thank you..." She leans down and kisses me. She was going to pull away when I pulled her into a deeper kiss.

"Come on." I tapped her thighs so she could get up and follow me.

"Where are we going?" She asked following me to the room.

"We are going out with the boys. You are going to dress as sexy as you can and I am going to paint your neck with my signature before we leave and we will make everyone jealous that you are mine and no one else's." She pushes me on the bed and kisses me hard.

"Then you have to push the limit and not let go of me all night." She whispers in my ear.

"On second thought maybe we should stay in and I will make love to you a million times." I wrap my arms around her waist and turn us so her back is in the bed and I am hovering over her.

"Thank you..." she whispers with a big smile.
"For what baby?" I ask confused.

"It's been a hard few weeks and you have stayed patient and positive. I really appreciate you and everything you have done for me." I smile and rub my nose against hers.

"I love you so of course I am going to stay by your side and help you through the dark times." I pecked her lips a few times, so happy that she is getting better.

"I love you so much" she whispers, kissing me deeply with a lot of passion.