Anyone Home?

- Mingi

"Babe, come on no one is here today!" Mingi pulled me into his room. I was trying to protest not believing him but this dorm is usually super loud and today it was dead quiet.

"How do I know Yeosang or Jongho are not here?" I crossed my arms defiantly.

"Because those two are on a date together!" He replied sticking his tongue out at me.

"Okay" Mopped since he won this playful argument.

The mood in the room switched and he latched his two fingers in the belt loop of my jeans and pulled e closer to him. I teased him moving my head every time he wanted to kiss me.

"Stop being a tease" he whispered leaving a lingering peck on my bare neck. I inhaled sharply regretting this instantly. He connected his lips to mine kissing me softly and deeply. Our tongues were doing all the talking. He picked me up latching his arms to my thighs and sitting on the bed against the headboard.

"Are you positive no one is here?" I mumbled on his lips. He nodded now kissing and sucking on my neck.

"Mhm!" He hummed in response. My button-up yellow blouse with the polka dots started to fall down my arms to reveal my bra. His lips didn't leave any spot of skin untouched from his loving kiss. My hands find the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. Both our shirts are now on the ground.

His fingers ghosted over my skin guiding the straps of my bra down my arm followed by soft open-mouth kisses. He connects our lips again in a passionate kiss and reaches around my body to unhook my bra. The lace baby pink fabric fell from my body and was discarded to the same pile as our shirts on the ground.

His lips wrapped around the nipple of my left breast providing a small burst of pleasure that was enough to get me aroused. His finger gently caressed the bare skin on my back pulling me closer ever so often.

"Hey, Mingi do you have..." Seonghwa walks in unexpectedly. Mingi rushed into action and pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me to cover my bare chest for his eyes.

"Knocking is a thing and weren't you on a date with Hongjoong?" He asked frustration laced in his voice.

"Um... Yes, we got back early so did everyone else... I will come back later... Sorry, (Y/N)." He closed the door and Mingi threw his head back annoyed.

"I am sorry..." He whispered leaning over to hand me a folded T-shirt from his laundry basket of freshly clean clothes.

"It's okay!" I giggled and shrugged.

"Why are you okay about this?" He asked confused. I smiled and pecked his pouty lips.

"I only asked if anyone was home so we didn't get interrupted. It happened so what can we do? Nothing." I shrugged again and placed the shirt next to us on the bed and got up to lock the door.

"You surprise me more and more every day!" He pulls me back on his lap.

"I guess we will just have to be quiet..." I leaned in to connect our lips and bit his bottom lip tugging at it before completely pulling away.

"I can be quiet... No promises for you though." He turned his body and hovered over me as my back hit the bed.

I did not stay quiet and got teased about it but Mingi got praised for it.