Too far gone but love is a healer

- San

"Yes, I made 110 today. I look at the scale." I start putting my clothes back on because I was naked.

"Let me see" Wooyoung pushes me out of the way and strips me to nothing the scale said 130. He looks proud. He looks at my back as I'm putting my clothes on but doesn't say anything.

"Can I come in now?" San Said as I looked at Wooyoung that was in his underwear already.

"Yes, come in," I say sitting on Wooyoung and my shared bed.

"Okay I get you sharing a room but why do you have to share a bed?" San looks confused

"We hate sleeping alone and we like to cuddle," He says patting my thigh

"Plus, we have more room for more stuff," I say smiling Wooyoung nods in agreement

My timer on my computer goes off and Wooyoung rolls his eyes and grunts. "NOOOO! Not this again."

"Shut up it's weekly I need to know if they get together." I watch intently

"What is up with you and BL dramas." He grunts

"If you have a problem with it you can go to San's room." I swat them away.

I scream and San stands up quickly.

"Sit down it just means a couple finally got together, a couple finally kissed, or the show ended on a cliffhanger," Wooyoung says monotoned looking at pictures on his phone

"Hey, can I ask you a personal question about (y/n)?" San says nervously "you know her better than anyone and I want your input." Wooyoung looks up concerned.

"Yeah, sure what's up?" They hear me scream one more time.

"I want to tell her I have feelings for her, but I don't know how, and I have an idea, but I don't want to get shut down if she doesn't like me back," San says rubbing the back of his neck

"Well, nothing with food. She loves flowers of any type, but her favorite is sunflowers. She loves any animal as long as it's cute and cuddly and doesn't worry about her turning you down. I once spent an entire night watching videos of you hip-thrusting on stage when she has seen you do it in person. She gets hot and bothered by it. I also spent an entire night with her crying because she thought she wasn't good enough for you because you didn't like her or look at her the same way you look at that K-pop chick. So, don't do this if you're going to break her heart. You two are still very young. She just turned 23." Wooyoung tells San in a loving way but warns him at the same time.

"When do you think I should do it? How big how little?" he starts freaking out.

"Look she is very simple. Buy her one giant sunflower. Go on a walk with her in the backyard and at sunset confess your feelings. That's how simple she is. She would love it and never shut up about it. God how much I love that girl." Wooyoung shakes his head and goes back to his phone.

The next day

"(y/n) maybe you're going too hard on the workouts" They look at me as I wipe my nose and keep going. Wooyoung starts to internally panic.

"Maybe we should all take a break and sit down with (y/n)." Yunho calmly says. Mingi and Yeosangn pry me off the rowing machine and that's when my nose started gushing blood. Wooyoung turned around and threw up from the nerves and San held a towel to my nose. While hugging me.

"let's take her upstairs" Yunho commands San picks me up while Yeosang holds the towel to my face. They set me on the Kitchen Island it looked like I was about to get surgery.