2 weeks

-Yeosang

Its been 2 weeks since I've seen (Y/N). The last time I saw her she kissed me in the kitchen. I was trying to comfort her over a personal matter she was struggling with but one thing led to another and she kissed me. I didn't stop it and now... Its been 2 weeks.

"Hey have you all heard from (Y/N)?" I casually asked walking into the practice room.

"I had lunch with her and Hongjoong on Monday" Seonghwa replied quickly.

"I was at her place last Wednesday with Yunho" Mingi added.

"So all of you have seen her?" I asked hurt and confused.

"Yes why? Have you not seen her?" Wooyoung asked me patting my back.

"No not since..." I started but was not sure what to say after.

"You can tell us San" urged with a sincere smile. I huffed and rolled my eyes but I couldn't hide how I felt in that moment.

"We kissed 2 weeks ago and I haven't seen her since." I sit on the ground stretching as everyone gasps.

"what really?" Jongho asked sitting next to me doing the same thing.

"Yes" I simply reply.

After practice I asked everyone what they were doing but no one gave me a direct answer so I left to go do my own thing. In that time I somehow ended up in front of (Y/N)'s door. I brought my hand up to knock on the door when it swings open and I am face to face with (Y/N). I was actually happy to see her.

For the past 2 weeks I had no idea how I should have been feeling. After the kiss all I thought about her. The way her smile brightens the mood and how her laugh is so cute. The way her tiny hands fit in mine perfectly and how she always smells so good.

"oh uh... Hi" She smiled nervously.

"Ha-have you been avoiding me?" Her eyes widened and looked away.

"NO why would you think that?" She chuckled nervously and moved out of the way so I could walk in.

"You have hung out with all the other members and I haven't seen you... so are you sure about that?" The room went silent and her head dropped looking down at the floor.

"Yes fine I've been avoiding you. I kissed you in a weak moment but I was fully aware what I was doing. I've had a crush on you for a long time but I know you are way out of my league and didn't wanna risk ruining our good friendship-" I didn't let her finish feeling my blood boil.

"That's selfish of you. Did you ever wonder how I felt? Maybe I think the same about you? I thought we had better communication than that!" I took a deep breathe so I didn't start yelling but her eyes were already watering from my harsh tone.

"I'm sorry" she sniffled causing my heart to hurt. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"You annoy me so much" I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my lips on hers. I melted causing the kiss to deepen and pulling her closer.

(A/N: This was awful I am so sorry! I had this idea for a while but did not assign a specific member to it so now its written and I don't like it.)