Sweet as always

- Mingi

"Babe come here" Mingi patted his lap. I walked over to him and he immediately attached his lips to my neck.

"Mingi the boys are literally looking at us!" I whisper as his hands slowly glided down my torso. He spread my legs so his thighs were on each side of my legs.

"Relax if you want me to stop you know what to say!" He mumbled on my skin. His fingers were unbuttoning my shorts when I realized what was going on.

"Okay" I shuttered taking a deep breath. His left hand went Into my shirt playing with my nipple as his right hand slid past the waistband of my panties.

He ran his fingers between my folds rubbing my clit and teasing my entrance. I gasped making eye contact with Yunho on the other side of me. I was fully aware all 7 roommates were watching causing me to blush.

"You are super aroused aren't you?" He whispered on my shoulder sliding his index and middle finger past my folds into my entrance. The stainless steel rings decorating his fingers caused me to shiver when the cool smooth surface hit my hot sensitive skin.

"Mmm," I hummed in response. His fingers slowly glided in and out eliciting moans and gasps to escape my lips.

I brought my head up from his shoulder and panned the room with my eyes. All 7 of them were watching intently causing my walls to clench around Mingi's finger.

"She's beautiful" Wooyoung commented licking his dry lips.

"Gorgeous" Seonghwa whispered under his breath.

I felt the tight knot in my stomach begin to loosen with each pump. Mingi held me tight flush again this body. His left hand that was in my shirt made its way up to lightly wrap around my neck.

My breast was on full display for everyone in the room while my nipples were rock hard. I watched Jongho lick his lips and shuffle in his seat.

"She has nipple piercings? That's hot!" Hongjoong said with his raspy voice deeper than usual.

"Mingi I want a taste!" Jongho spoke up. Mingi looked over at Jongho nodding and giving him permission. He shuffles over to us quickly and wraps his lips around my hard nipple and flicks his tongue over it causing me to moan louder.

Wooyoung came over and pinched my cheeks with his left hand and connected his lips to mine kissing me deeply. San took my other nipple in his mouth sucking and flicking his tongue.

I was so close I started to twitch with every flick of a tongue or every brush of my g-spot. I moaned into Wooyoungs mouth and started violently shaking as I reached my orgasm. Mingi tried to hold me still as I twitched from the overstimulated.

Everyone walked back to their seats while Mingi removed his glistening fingers covered in my arousal and placed them in his mouth. Cleaning them off.

"Sweet as always," he said kissing my cheek.