Euphoric addiction

- MINGI

When Mingi is feeling himself it causes heart attacks to many of his fans. With good reason he should always be feeling himself. Today he had a little extra confidence that had me hanging by a thread with my self control.

His smirk and dragons eyes. His lip bite and body rolls. The way his hand traveled down his body. His hip thrust.

Everything was 10 times hotter when he was in a mood. I watched the screen backstage trying not to drool. It was harder than anyone could imagine.

The concert ended and I was sitting patiently waiting for the boys to hand me their sweaty clothes after they changed.

As I started putting them away so I could wash them at the hotel I notice I am missing Mingis clothes. I was always one of the last people left behind since I had to drag all the clothes out.

"Hey (y/n) you still here?" Mingis deep voice rang through my ears.

"Yep in here" I yelled back and not a moment longer he was standing in front of me. I looked up and smiled at him.

"I came to give you this" he handed me his supreme boxer robe.

"Thanks I was just about to go hunting for that" I took it and hung it up with the rest of the clothes. I could hear Mingi behind me fidgeting causing me to turn and look at him. He looks around seeing no one here and leans down to connect his lips with mine. I was shocked at his actions but when I realized this was real I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer by my waist.

"(Y/n)..." he whispered on my lips. I pulled away hitting the wall behind me.

"Sorry" I bowed my head not wanting to look at him.

"Sorry for what I am the one who started it" he chuckled.

"I- just- sorry..." sentences what are this right now? I shook my head and turned around pretending to count all the outfits for each member. His arms wrapped around me from behind and his chin rested on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry I flustered you... I just thought you looked so hot today. I couldn't stop thinking about you on stage" I froze for a second before slightly turning my head to look at him the best I could.

"I am the reason you attacked me and so many on stage today?" I asked bewildered.

"Oh so you liked it?" He teased making me roll my eyes.

"Who wouldn't" I scoffed and tried to break free but he turned me around and pulled me into his lap in the chair he sat in.

"Wanna know what I was thinking about?" He raised an eye brow.

"Um sure..." I swallowed hard trying not to show how I was really feeling right now. He leaned closer and started to whisper in my ear.

"Well princess... my mind was on you and how I just wanted to roam my hands all over your curvy body. How I wanted to kiss every inch of skin starting with your lips. How I wanted to hear my name escape your mouth over and over again. As I hip thrust and body rolled on stage I was making up my mind. Would I be fast and rough or nice and slow? I went with nice and slow." I let out a shaky gasp causing him to smirk and take my earlobe between his teeth.

"I... I..." I wanted to say so much but the only thing on my mind was his lips. I leaned in and kissed him hard. His hands roamed down my back.

"(Y/n) are you done?" Manager-nim startled us and I pulled away quickly.

"Yes just doing one more count" I yelled back while Mingi kissed my neck.

"Come to my room when you get back to the hotel" I watch him leave with satisfaction very evident on his face.

***

I stood outside his door with wet hair from a shower in black joggers and a white tanktop that stopped right above my navel. I was nervous. I didn't know if I should knock or if text him. I was even contemplating if I should even be here.

I went to turn around to go back to my room when the door opens and I am pulled in.

"Where you going baby?" He asked looking me up and down. I fix my glasses on the bridge of my nose and look up at him.

"I Um... I was going back to my room" I struggled to let out. Everything was hard to do around him especially in this state.

Yes I have seen him change a million times and I've had to measure for clothes a million times as well but looking at him like this was different. He was shirtless in a pair of sweats with damp messy hair and his glasses.

"You look good like this" he smiles as his confidence waivers a little.

"You look good like this too... it's different" I said placing my hand on his chest and dragging it down his body making him hiss.

"(Y/n)" he warned making me retract my hand from his torso.

"Sor-" his lips connected to mine. He bent down and pulled me up effortlessly causing me to gasp in the kiss.

"You say sorry one more time I'll punish you" he placed me on the bed pulling my slippers off and climbing up my body.

I watched his eyes glaze over with what I thought was lust but there was a hint of something else. He kissed me again and it felt different from all the previous kisses. My heart jumped and my stomach filled with a tornado of butterflies.

His hands trailed down my sides as his tongue found comfort with mine. My tank top came off and his lips explored my bare chest all the way down to the hem of my sweats that got pulled off slowly.

"Mingi" I said catching his attention. He stopped and looked up at me worried.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked seriously.

"No" I smiled and pulled him up and turning us around so I was straddling him. He tore the side of my panties and shimmied his boxers down his legs and threw them to the side. I slide down his member making us both moan.

"God your so sexy" he mumbled on my neck.

"God your so big" I whispered making him chuckle on my neck which made me giggle. He helped me move my hips up and down as he watched me diligently as his hands explored my body and his lip connected to mine ever so often. 

***

I woke up with my body wrapped with Mingis. Last night played like a movie in my head. The way his lips left electric shock on my body and how his finger tips sent a burning rush up my body. The whole experience sent me to a new realm of euphoria.

"Good morning" Mingi says with a raspy. I look over and smile at him a like flustered and embarrassed.

"Good morning" I whisper. He pulls himself up and kisses me gently.

"I had a great time last night" he mumbled kissing my shoulder.

"I did as well" I replied trying to hide the sadness in my voice.

"Are you okay?" He asked sitting up and pulling me between his legs.

"Yes I am why?" I lied.

"This isn't a one time thing if that what you are worried about. I want you not just sex. I can live without that as long as I can hold you." I smiled and shook my head.

"I guess empaths can read each other's minds." I giggled.

"I mean it" he said seriously. I leaned in and kissed him.

"I know but after last night I don't think in an live without that like you can" I giggled and jumped off the bed putting my clothes on to go back to my room.

"Where are you going?" He asked me with a chuckle.

"I have to go pack for 8 children and it takes me a while. I'll come find you later." He jumped out of bed and kissed me one more time.

"I am now addicted" he mumbles on my lips.