Spicy time

- ot8

Hongjoong-

He's the type to have you bent over his desk and keeps working while railing into you. He will also have you suck him off while producing and composing a song. He makes sure you cum before him and when he's not busy he makes sure to take his time and memorize your body all over again.

Seonghwa-

He's the type to have you ride him and suppress your moans by biting his shoulder. He would get turned on by the slightest thing causing you to be in questionable situations. He loves when you call him that one specific name that will make him go wild.

Yunho-

He's the type to be a gentleman, cute, and sweet when in public and around other people but once the doors shut he is pulling your hair, marking you up, telling you all the dirty things he will be doing to you that night. He will make sure the marks are in places only he can see and makes sure you have a hard time walking the next day. He will act like nothing happened the next day to spite and tease you.

Yeosang-

He's the type to be quiet on the outside but his mind is flooded with all the things he will do to you. Once the door closes and it's just the two of you... he is the kinkiest one and every time is different but he always makes sure to pleasure you properly. He does like his vanilla sex occasionally and will make sure to make you feel loved during that time.

San-

He's the type to make sure you scream/moan his name loud enough for everyone to hear you. Instead of marking he makes sure everyone knows you are taken by making you feel so good you can only think of him. He will start teasing you hours before actually having sex.

Mingi-

He's the type to look and act dumb, making everyone baby him, but you know better. He is controlling and demanding in the bedroom. He will have you in positions you didn't even think were possible and if you protested he would just put you in an even more uncomfortable position to teach you a lesson. In all reality all the positions make you feel good.

Wooyoung-

He's the type to push boundaries. He will tease you until you beg him to touch you. He will get this cocky smirk on his face of satisfaction when you can't take it anymore and ride him using him to pleasure yourself. His markings are more bite marks than hickeys.

Jongho-

He's the type to get shy and act like he knows nothing about sex but once you get in bed you find yourself under him slowly slipping into the euphoria he causes. His punishments equal super slow like painfully slow thrusting and he's super into impact play. He has the best aftercare.