Risk

- YUNHO

"(Y/N) if he was serious about you he would have told you 4 months ago."

"Wooyoung its not that serious we are just having fun. He can do whatever he wants with whomever. I am not his mother!"

"That's why you spent an hour in the shower crying about him on a date with another girl? Or why he ignored you last week for the whole week. You have fallen in love with him! I don't understand why you cant just DTR already!"

Two weeks ago I ended up in my best friends apartment for the same thing.

DENIAL!

I was in denial about my feelings for THE Jeong Yunho.

It was hard not to fall for a man so close to perfect like him. But every perfect exterior has a less then perfect interior.

COMMITMENT ISSUES!

Yep he had commitment issues and I was that dumb ass that thought would change him. I thought the sleeping around would stop but every time my phone rang and his name flashed across the screen I was drawn to it like a moth to a porch light in the middle of summer. No matter what I did I always ended up in the same viscous cycle caused by his inability to commit.

Literally that was 4 months ago and there I was 2 week ago crying to Wooyoung about the whole thing for the 100th time like I didn't know this was the ending result. What are my options?

1. Ignore him and possibly cut him out of  my life

2. Play his game to see how he likes it

3. Call code snowman and let life figure itself out

In all honesty Option 3 was not an option at all. After 4 months of bascially being tortured by my thoughts that lead my down the path of self esteem issues and my confidence shattered I think Option 2 is my best bet. I mean Option 1 is the practical way to go but its not fun and I need my heart repaired.

Phone call

(Y/N): "Wooyoung what comes after denial?"

JWY: "Acceptance"

(Y/N): "After that?"

JWY: "I am not sure but what do you need?"

(Y/N): "I want to play his game for a little bit and need a bit of a make over... You down?"

JWY: "Hell yeah give me 5 minutes"

After what seemed like the longest 5 minutes of my life he arrived with his roommates. They took one look at me with sad faces before barging into my apartment and shredding me to pieces to build me back up from scratch.

END GAME?

This has two ending...

Everything goes good or everything gets lit on fire and shrivels to ash.

After hours of painful beauty practices that can be used in war for torture to gain information I could barely recognize myself but I looked really good.

"We didn't have to change much we just had to clean you up because you are already super naturally beautiful. Like I am envious of your clear skin." Seonghwa smiled at me while I checked myself out in the mirror.

"Thank you guys so much" I hugged them individually.

"So there is a party at the frat boys house we should not name but I think we should all go" I smiled and looked over at Mingi already dressed for the party.

"Woo you think its a good idea?" I asked which caught him by surprise.

"Yes we should go but... Mingi we need fuck boy alter ego out today. When we walk in make sure to have your hand glued to her ass." Mingi nodded and we headed out but on the walk to the frat house Seonghwa made a very goo point.

"Wouldn't fuck boy Mingi be adding fire to the situation in its own house? I feel like its not safe."

"Yeah and if I act taken then I can't take anyone home with me." I stood there thinking about a better plan but it all boils down to me.

"Don't worry my alter ego will show up tonight" Wooyoung face palmed while Mingi hyped me up.

"This is not going to end good is it?" Wooyoung asked Seonghwa whom was shaking his head.

"No not at all"

We arrived at the frat house and upon opening the door I downed my first shot of the night. The boys and I made our way to the kitchen so we could all get a drink and start partying.

"Wow who is this?" The familiar voice rung in my ears causing me to flinch and want to revert back to my seclusive ways but the alcohol pushed my alter ego out instead.

"Wow you cant even recognize me... I guess that's good!" I nonchalantly took a drink of my cup full of whiskey I had just poured myself. My hand in Wooyoung's tightened as my body tensed at the sight of him trying to devour me with his eyes.

"Well baby its been a while" He started but I didn't want him to manipulate this game... It was my turn.

"It has been... How's um... Jane... or Stacy... oh how about MK?" I threw girls names out laced with pure venom as they stabbed him in the chest.

"Don't know who those are..." He tried to lie but was outed by his beyond wasted roommate.

"Dude you fucked MK 3 weeks ago" I smirked and walked away while Yunho dealt with very drunk Hongjoong. I made my way to the dance floor waiting for the next challenge to present itself.

I started dancing with one of the other frat boys swaying my hips and grinding my ass into his crotch. Through the corner of my eye I could see Wooyoung arguing with Yunho as him and Mingi tried to hold him back.

"You are coming with me!" Yunho wrapped his hand around my wrist and pulled me out back.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I harshly yanked my arm out of his grip.

"You know I should be asking you that?" He chuckled breathing hard.

"Yunho I don't want to be your booty call and I don't want to be the victim of your commitment issues. I have enough emotional damage to last 3 life times I don't need anymore." The tears threatened to fall but my stubborn ass was determined to hold them back.

"I want you" He said casually with no emotions.

"No you don't... if you did those other girls would have never even been an option for you." My emotional ass started crying from the pain mixed with anger in this atrocious moment I wanted to forget but knew it would keep me up for years on end.

"I didn't fuck those girls... Jongho is scared to be caught by his roommates so I let him use the room for MK. I don't even know who MK is. Stacy is my lab partner in chemistry. She started a rumor that we had a think but we never did. Jane is my dance partner and she is a lesbian... Its always been you." I refused to look into his eyes because i wanted to check these stories out for myself.

"You were still dishonest about many other things and trust isn't easy for me." I stated sniffling.

"I know... I was scared which is why I never fully gave you the truth. I was scared at the way your innocent smile made my heart pound. I was terrified at the reality that I fell in love with you. I was mortified at the thought of you ever leaving if I let you in... but now.... now I know we are cut from the same mold and I know that all I want is you..." I stood in the pitch black with the party at its peak behind me staring at what seemed like a broken man in front of me. His vulnerability was on full display and his heart was on a silver platter reached out to me.

"You promise those stories will check out?" I asked taking a step closer to him.

"I promise" He closed the gap between us wrapping his arms around me and lifting me. Our lips instantly collided feeling warm and electric. I felt safe in his arms which made me a little more scared but he was a risk I was willing to take.