Part 65: Ivy

All I could hear was the repetitive banging of our Elders and Alpha's headboards hitting the wall. It all started around twelve, exactly the day of the full moon, and they did not waste a second to get to the fucking part of our full moon festivities.

          I won't lie; a ping of jealousy ran deep through me. Reagan did say we could fuck each other, and she would gladly watch or direct us, but I wanted her to be fully involved in today.

          She was fast asleep, and the noise of our superiors did not bother her in the slightest. My other mates and I were watching her, occasionally shifting our gazes toward the front door, when we heard a too-loud moan.

          "Do you think she will be uncomfortable around the other packs?" Iris asked, using her middle finger to brush the hair from Reagan's face.

          I watched them intensely. "I think she'll be fine—more than fine. If she can tell off Dean, she can handle the goofiness or intensity of the other packs who will be there," I said, smiling slightly.

          "It blows me how remarkable she is," Rose said, grinning. "From the movies and shows we watch, humans seemed to be... insufferable, and while she does get irritating sometimes, my heart would shatter if I never had her bothering me again."

          "She's consumed us," Hazel said, sighing. "You all seem to have that effect on me. You all drive me mad, but I wouldn't have it any other way."

            I couldn't stop smiling. Having them in my life has been a remarkable experience. Some of our kind don't even get the chance to find their mates, and as a result, they die younger than our kind should.

          Then some do mate, but only once, and to one person. I got lucky. I have four. Four amazing, loving, incredible women who I would die, kill, and live for. Why be broken when I have them? Why cry when I have them? Why feel like the world is over when I have them?

           There is nothing in my life that could have prepared me for meeting this human woman, falling in love with her, and her being able to do the one thing I didn't think humans could do, and that's mate with us.

          I didn't even think I was ever going to be able to mate. I thought Hazel, Iris, Rose, and I would only just have our strong bond. Part of me was bitter about it, but I learned to make my peace. Reagan coming along helped us in so many ways.

           Reagan's heartbeat started to speed up from its rhythmic pattern. She stirred herself awake and looked at me with sleepy eyes.

          "You four love to talk during sleeping time," she said, stretching herself out under the covers. She was fully clothed, whereas we were all naked.

           Iris laughed. "We have lots of energy. We are usually up the entirety of the full moon day and night and spend the next day sleeping," she explained.

          Reagan hummed. "I'm sensing a lot of tension from you all. Is my period really that bothering?"

           "Only in the sense that we would not be able to fuck you senseless in front of all of our peers," Rose said with a giggle.

          Reagan burst out in a fit of laughter. The sound of it pulled a laugh from all of us. "Oh, how unlucky of me!" she said sarcastically.

          "AH!!" Avah's moans echoed through our room.

          Reagan's eyes widen. "They wasted no time, I see," she said, getting comfortable again. I heard a deep snarl coming from Hazel, then a small giggle from Reagan. "I did say you could fuck each other. I promise I will be extremely happy to watch." Reagan said, turning to Hazel.