Part 7: Hazel

After passing out for the second time, I carried Reagan inside the cabin and sat her on the couch.

          I have never felt so anxious as when she opened her eyes and looked at us. It was strange. There was fear, but I'm unsure what she was scared of.

          We all traveled to just go back to the tree because it's the only thing that has brought us any comfort to our anxious bodies. We didn't even sneak out this time, we asked. Karina and Celia were very hesitant at first, but they said fine because it was late.

          We thought no one would be there, but we scented her when we got to the tree. And it wasn't faint like it was before. It was intense and pulling us to her. What we didn't expect was that she would be pulled to us.

          I think she probably didn't know at the time why her body was craving and wanted to go to the area where she met us, but I'm not complaining.

          We didn't speak in fear she might hear us, so we stayed quiet. That is until we saw she was in pain—a lot of it from how she crumbled to the ground, grabbing her head. I never thought I would have to fight my own instincts like I did when I watched her fall.

          Ivy called out for her, but Reagan didn't respond. She just screamed louder.

          We all tried again, and she finally looked at us. We heard a light curse, and then she fell to the ground. She fainted, we were all shocked, and walked to her, just staring at her for a second before we decided to take her back home. We all took turns running with her on our back. And during that run, we smelled the faintest hints of her own arousal.

          That was not the best thing to notice when we hadn't consummated our mating. Especially since she's turned us into feral beasts by masturbating or fucking other people. One of those things was better than the other, and I genuinely hope and I am pleading to the universe that it was the former.

          I worried she would wake up and freak out, but she remained asleep on what was supposed to be an hour and a half run turned into two.

          Iris had her last, and we nudged her on the bench in front of the cabin. A minute later, she woke up to us looking at her.

          I figured turning back would be brilliant. Looking at a human face might be better than looking at giant wolves, but when we shifted around, and she fainted again, I quickly realized that wasn't the best idea.

          All of these actions have led me and my lovers to be glared at by our Elders. I'm not entirely sure where Avah and Lennox are, but I know they will be pissed when they find out.

          We were all in the living room, standing a few feet away from Reagan, lightly snoring on our couch. Karina and Celia bared their teeth at us, loud growls echoing off the walls.

          "How could you four be this reckless? This fucking idiotic?!" Karina had her fist balled up. She wouldn't hit us; she never has, but it's still frightening. It's just not as frightening as her fangs, which were on full display.

          "You said you wanted comfort, so we allowed you to leave to go to a fucking tree you said she pissed on! We felt bad because it must hurt to be mated to someone you may never be able to have a life with, but this..." she pointed angrily at Reagan. "This is unacceptable. Then, to top it off, you shifted in front of her!"

          Rose cleared her throat. "We panicked. She just passed out after being in so much pain... we could feel her pain, but when we reached out through the bond, she didn't answer."