Part 26: Reagan

End of the week

I sat on the couch in the living room, shifting uncomfortably. It's been like this since Ivy made that observation. Sleeping at night has been... difficult. For me, for the Runts.

Yesterday, Iris said I was whining in my sleep, and apparently, it made it really hard for them to go back to sleep because they were worried about me.

Their worry isn't needed or wanted. This... 'relationship' between me and them is purely chance. The universe wanted us all together, but I didn't ask for it. But I can't fight it either.

They kept saying that they were falling for me, but I didn't understand how. They don't even know me. Even though I used these few days to get to know them, I still feel like they are strangers.

Granted, I have never wanted to be near strangers as bad as I want to be near them. But that's just because of the bond. It hurts when they are away. Even when they are just running around the cabin for their exercise, it hurts, and I hate that it hurts because I don't know if it's my feelings or this werewolf shit.

I know what today is. I know what is expected of me when the Runts get back home from their run tonight. They've been watching me like a hawk ever since my talk with Ivy. When I'm around, they take really deep inhales.

They were smelling me like I was some delicious treat. According to Rose last night, I do smell like a delicious treat. They were really hesitant when they left tonight for their run; they know what they will be getting when they get back.

Celia pushed them out of the house, though. Knowing about our bet, she said they needed to bring off a lot of energy, or they might kill me in the bedroom.

When you think about it, dying while getting fucked seems like a lot of fun. One hell of a conversation starter for anyone who knows me.

My phone dinged on the nightstand table, and I picked it up. Bryce is texting me. I swiped my phone open and went to our messages.

We don't text a lot. She's asked if she could call a few times, but I've told her no. I haven't had a good reason to give her, but she hasn't pushed me.

Bryce: you fuck those hot women yet?

I blinked at my ohone. Always so blunt.

Well, I can't say anything. I practically ear fucked Ivy a few days ago. I don't know what came over me. I just know that every time I thought about them fucking me, I got more and more aroused. I wanted more than anything for them to just take me right there on the table, but they all have a shit ton of self-control.

Reagan: why? Jealous?

I didn't have to wait long for a response.

Bryce: yes, but not for the reasons you may think. Have enough fun for the both of us! Be safe! Love you!

I smiled and tossed my phone to the side of the couch.

The sound of footsteps came from behind me, and I saw Lennox coming downstairs. She was smirking at me.

"Someone should have told you that the Runts are extremely competitive. You weren't going to win this bet," she said, sitting down on the couch in front of me on the other side of the coffee table.

"I was actually betting on them winning," I said shyly.

Talking to them about these things feels really embarrassing. But I know they won't judge. I have yet to find any topic that they aren't all comfortable talking about.