Part 17: Hazel

Iris's fingers pumped deeper inside me, curling over the most sensitive spots. Rose's moans spurred me on, as well as Reagan's panting while watching us.

          I threw my head back, reaching down, holding Iris's wrist while I fucked myself on her fingers. Standing up and trying to do this isn't the best, but I don't want to break this up just to get more comfortable, not when I'm so close.

          My clit throbbed in the palm of Iris's hand, the water sloshing with every grind of my hips. My ears perked up at the sound of Reagan's heartbeat picking up. I wish she would be bold enough to touch us, but I know that is just wishful thinking.

          "Ngh!" I grit my teeth, placing my forehead on Iris's shoulder. She started to pick up the pace. I thought back to when we were running when we felt Reagan touching herself through the bond, how our bodies burned from sprinting hard to get to her, to see her hand buried between her legs pleasuring herself.

          I expected to see her naked and exposed when we burst through the door, but she was still clothed; they were just askew. The sight of breast poking out of her bra left me a panting mess.

          "Are you close, baby?" Iris nipped at my throat, making me shiver.

          I peered over at Rose, who had her head thrown all the way back, her hands on Ivy's shoulders, pushing her lower to her pussy. "Fuck, eat me!" Rose shuddered when Ivy licked up her slit, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

          My eyes shot over to Reagan when I heard her gasp. Yeah, Rose has the tendency to get you on your knees. And it is always the best. She makes sure we know she's enjoying herself. Always. I love that.

          It's always a pretty sight. Reagan watching us was a pretty sight, too. Iris leaned down, pulling one of my perked nipples into her warm, wet mouth. I would love to have that mouth elsewhere, but now is not the time to be greedy.

          Iris hummed over my nipple, the vibrations sending pleasant tingles down to my clit. I combed my fingers through her hair, holding her close to my chest. Her fingers started pumping faster and harder.

          The tension in my belly grew tighter and tighter. Reagan's panting filled my ears. My eyes shot open when I heard Rose scream out. When I looked at her, she was shaking her hand in Ivy's short, tight curls, holding her in place. Her hips slowly grinding into her face.

          Iris smiled at them and then looked at me. "Your turn." She kissed me, nipping at my bottom lip. Her fingers moved at an alarmingly fast pace. A show she's putting on a show for Reagan. By all means, show our new lover how we fuck, especially if it has me crying out someone's name.

          When I looked over at Reagan, her eyes were stuck on Rose and her coming on Ivy's tongue.

          I looked back at Iris, and she smirked at me, curling her fingers every time she pulled them out ever so slightly. I gripped her hair tighter and felt my pussy convulsing around her fingers. "Fuck, Iris!" I growled, gripping her hair tighter. She whimpered into my lips when I pulled her into a kiss.

          I moaned into her mouth, shaking. She continued to pump her fingers until she felt my body relaxed.

          A minute or two passed, and I stood up straight, my body loose and relaxed. Rose and Ivy were looking at me with pleasant smiles on their faces. Ivy had Rose's wetness still smeared around the lower part of her face.