Part 31: Reagan

We were all sitting on the floor, snacking on some fruit Lennox had brought us about an hour and a half ago during our... fornications. I haven't been brave enough to say making love and saying what we did was just fucking seemed incorrect.

          I sat between Iris's legs on the floor, her hardened cock poking me in the back, but I didn't mind. Stuffing a strawberry in my mouth, humming as the juices burst on my tongue, a slight tingle traveled down my spine when I remembered other things bursting on my tongue.

          My clit ached in memory of all the delicious things I plan to get back to once we finish. Lennox made it very clear that we needed to eat something. She said we've spent almost a week having sex, and it's a shocker we haven't passed out from lack of nutrients.

          Part of me thought I would be a bit ashamed that my Elders and Alphas were listening to me coming on my lover's cocks or mouths, but I was honestly proud. Proud that the Runts could fuck me so could that others knew it.

          I kept my comments about where I was getting my nutrients from to myself, but I must have thought about it too hard because my lovers chuckled to themselves.

          I thought sucking a dick would be a little off-putting, but I honestly want nothing more than to make them feel good. Having them use me for their pleasure has been fantastic. They always seem to want me to get there with them, if not first, most of the time.

          I peered over at Hazel, who was gulping down a large glass of water. Small bits of it fell from her mouth and started dripping down her chin to her breast all the way to her brown nipples.

          I bit my lip, clenching my thighs together. We were all still naked. Covered in light sheens of sweat, their cocks haven't lost their hardness. I have no idea how that's even possible.

          I groaned inwardly. I never thought sweaty women with cocks would be something to get me riled up, but it was working for me.

          Iris trailed her fingers down my spine. Down my mating mark. They realized that our marks brought us some hint of pleasure, a little trick Ivy noticed first. I felt her breath brush against my ear, her warm, soft lips nipping at my ear lobe.

          I clenched my thighs tighter, my eyes fluttering close.

          She chuckled to herself before moving back. I shivered at the loss of her warmth on my back.

          I opened my eyes to the other Runts staring at me, their mouths partly opened.

          Clearing my throat, I spoke up. "So, how long do these things usually last? I mean, I still want to fuck you all, but it's not as bad as it was a few days ago."

          "Usually about a week. Less if we were actually trying to get you pregnant. It would last about two days if so." Hazel answered, looking between my eyes and breasts.

          Rose and Ivy didn't even feel ashamed enough to try to look between my eyes and breasts. Just shamelessly looking at them and licking their lips.

          I hummed. "That doesn't sound terrible."

          Iris laughed behind me. "Are you getting tired of being filled by us, Little Fawn?"

          "No, but I think my pussy needs a break. My ass too." I added with a blush.

          Rose smirked at me. "We could always just keep using your mouth until you were ready for us," she said.

          Ivy and Hazel looked at me, hopeful. I'm sure Iris had the same expression on her face. Hazel and Iris have grown a licking to using my throat how they so pleased. Apparently, I don't have that bad of a gag reflex. They have taken full advantage of that.