Part 16: Reagan

The house was utterly silent. It was honestly a little off-putting.

          I walked around the cabin, checking out all kinds of interesting rooms. I found Karina and Celia's room is was very basic. They had a few paintings up on the wall. But what really stood out was the large amount of crotchet animals placed all over the room. There's a story that I just don't think I will get out of them.

         I found Avah and Lennox's room, and they are very, very kinky. I feel like I shouldn't even bring up that I went into their room, let alone seen the sex toys located in various locations like the dresser, chair, nightstand, and bed. I swear I thought they didn't go out into the city. They live an exciting sex life, apparently.

          There were other bedrooms, but they were empty like they had yet to be lived in. I'm curious as to why they have them if they aren't going to get used.

          After about fifteen minutes, I found myself outside of the cabin and really looked at how large it was on the outside. It's absolutely massive. I mean, it makes sense the living room, kitchen, and bedrooms are humongous.

          Stepping around the cabin, I located two other buildings. One of them had a chimney poking out at the top, and the other just had a few windows. I walked over to the one that had the chimney, and when I opened the door, I saw smoked meat. I quickly closed the door, coughing slightly.

          Clearing my throat, I made my way to the other house. Looking through the windows, I saw a pool of water surrounded by a wall of rocks and what looked like a well. A bath house. How cool.

          I made my way back inside the cabin, walking to the room. I assumed I would be sleeping at the time I would be staying here. The bed was really comfortable. I have no idea how I ended up on the ground with the Runts with my legs between my thighs. Do I really have that little self-control?

          Plopping back on the bed, I looked up at the ceiling. All of the ceilings are really fucking high.

          I tilted my head, looking over the wood panels, thinking of that look on the Runt's faces when I kissed their cheeks. I was going to attempt their lips, but I want to draw this out. I might be doing random stupid shit like masturbating to sex dreams about them, but they are animals and will give in to their urges first.

          They said as much when I asked them about their ruts. Out of everything they've told me about sirens, witches, fairies. Ruts were the most... shocking to me. I will admit that when they first told me what would happen to them during that time, my body reacted in ways I didn't expect. I honestly felt excited about it.

          Rose and Hazel seem to be the easiest to rile up from what I gather, from how Hazel sprinted out of the room to get my phone when she saw my naked body to how Rose almost jumped my bones, desire written all over her face.

          I wasn't scared. I wish I knew why I wasn't, but I'm not. Iris and Ivy look like they might be gentle lovers but rough if I want them to be. I would honestly love all of them to be rough with me. I bet the aftercare is fucking sublime.

          I shook my head from those thoughts. They are strangers. Just because the universe says we're mates means nothing. I'm human anyway; mates don't even apply to us. We believe in things like soulmates, which is fake for many people, but who am I to say differently?

          "You all enjoying your run?" I asked through the bond, sitting up on the headboard. The second I kissed them, I felt them tense. During their entire run, I can feel a perplexed and anxious feeling coming from all of them.