Part 12: Hazel

Reagan looked at us four panicked before she cleared her throat and walked over to the door, taking a breather and then opening it.

We all sat back, watching the entire thing, curious how Reagan would explain all this. All of us. Oddly enough, something in me told me she wouldn't spill the beans and out us. Call it instinct or just blind knowledge. I'm just thankful none of us are freaking out right now.

Bryce, an attractive white woman, walked into Reagan's apartment, and her gaze immediately fell on us. I felt a snarl coming when I realized Reagan could have been sleeping with this woman.

    "You four will behave yourselves and follow my lead, do you understand?" Reagan's voice rang in my head. I huffed, folding my arms over my chest. I was still impressed she caught on to speak to us through the bond.

She shut the door and watched Bryce intensely before glaring at us, waiting for us to answer her. "We'll follow your lead," Ivy spoke for us all, and I couldn't be more happy. I don't think I can even breathe properly with this woman in here.

Bryce looked us over for a few more seconds and then looked at Reagan with a raised eyebrow.

"I see you weren't fully alone while trying to get your head right." Bryce gritted out. I could hear a bit of jealousy in her tone, and that did not make it easier to keep from snarling. What the fuck does she have to be jealous of. Reagan isn't hers!

I sighed. She's not ours, really, either. While our biology says she is, Reagan does have the right to fight it. It will kill her, but it's her choice. I swallowed dryly. I would probably die if this did end up killing her. We all would.

Reagan laced her fingers with Bryce, and I heard Rose next to me grit her teeth. Rose and I have a big problem with sharing with each other, not with each other but with others. When we meet other packs, she and I always make sure Ivy and Iris are far away from anyone.

Jealousy isn't something that I'm proud of, and I know Rose feels the same, but we can't do anything about it. Now, with our new addition, Reagan, who is human and is very, very gorgeous, things aren't going to get easier.

Reagan pulled her towards her room. "Keep yourselves under control while I talk to her," Reagan said through the bond and shut her bedroom door. We all looked at the closed door with wide eyes.

    "If she touches you, we will not be in control of our actions!" Iris snarled through the bond. That wasn't necessarily jealousy, more just territorial. I respect it. I huffed in agreement.

    "Relax before I muzzle you all!" Reagan gritted through the bond.

We all made our way to the small couch and squeezed together, glaring at the offending closed door.

"You have a very diverse group of new friends." Our ears perked up at Bryce's voice.

Reagan laughed. "That's not an observation a white woman should make." Bryce laughed along with her. I heard the springs of the bed squeak when they sat down.

"There better be some distance between you two," Ivy said, glaring harder at the door as if she could see through it.

"That is strike two, do not let there be a third!" I'm sure if Reagan could snarl or growl, she would have.

"You said you wanted to be alone, and yet here I find you with four stunning and fit masc women. From the way you walked into this room, I see I interrupted anything before they got to you." Bryce said sadly.

A regretful feeling circulated in my body. I looked around at Iris, Ivy, and Rose. We all felt it, but it didn't come from us. Why did Reagan feel regretful?

"I'm not having sex with them, and I have no intention to," Regan said to Bryce, and we all snorted.

"You came pretty close to it earlier this morning," I said smugly.

"Strike three." was all she said to us.

"They are helping me move. It's really easy to get someone who wants to fuck you to do hard labor." Reagan said, laughing with Bryce.

"Moving?" We all said in unison.

"Moving?" Bryce said after a second.

I heard her sigh. "I need a change in my life. I haven't lived the most luxurious and happy one so far." Reagan said sadly. My heart ached. "I'm going to live with them for a while. I've got to know them the past couple of days. I've been texting them, and I just think this is what I need." she lied. We just officially met her yesterday.

"Are you really going to live with us?" Rose asked hopefully.

Reagan ignored us. Ouch.

"Wait... are you in some kind of trouble? Are you saying this to cover up for them? Are they hurting you?"Bryce asked frantically.

I have never been so offended in my life. I would never hurt Reagan. None of us would.

"It's nothing like that, okay. It's just... look, my life has been hell ever since I could remember. I have struggled and fought just to stay alive, and for most of that time, I asked myself what the fuck am I even fighting for." Reagan said sadly. "I met you, and as much as you get on my nerves, I have grown to... love you. But I need to venture out on my own for a while and figure some stuff out."

Her saying this to Bryce almost sounded like a confession. I frowned. Wait, has she contemplated taking her life? My heart dropped. Why would she do that?! She is so special. So perfect. Has being alone really pushed her to that point?

"I can help! You can come to stay with me." Bryce pleaded.

"At your dorm? I don't think so." Reagan laughed. "I'm going to stay with those stunning and fit women you saw in the living room." she chuckled.

We all looked at each other. She said it again! So it has to be true.

"W-will you at least call me and just keep me updated so I know you're okay?" I could hear Bryce's voice cracking. She's crying.

"I will. I promise."

↞ ↞ ↞ ↞ ↞ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠

Reagan and Bryce talked a bit more, mainly about Bryce exploring her sexuality a bit more with women. And she went into heavy detail about a woman named Lex going down on her. Apparently, Bryce is a squirted.

All that information did was make me wonder if Reagan could do that. Iris can, and so can Rose. It really boosts up your ego, for sure.

It seemed like Reagan was avoiding saying she could or couldn't, though.

Bryce looked at us frowning before she waved us goodbye and left. I don't understand why we all got that look. She was the one imposing.

Reagan took a deep breath and banged her head against the door. She exhaled really hard before turning back to us, glaring.

Oh, right, three strikes. Where the fuck is she going to get a muzzle, let alone four.

She looked us over, bitting her bottom lip. "Explain your rut thing to me?"

We all looked at her, confused. That's not where we thought this was going to go.

Those In The ForestOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara