Part 51: Reagan

Earlier at the mall

"You wanted to go to the sex shop in the mall? You don't care about what people will say when you walk out?" Byrce asked, scanning over the shelves of dildos. '

          "I have other things on my mind. People seeing me by sex toys is far from it." I said, looking over my options.

          Bryce took a deep breath and walked over to me. "So, now that you're alone and away from your girlfriends, how are you doing, really?"

          She looked at me, her eyes waiting patiently for me to answer.

          I shrugged. "I'm great, really. That's not a lie. For a while, a few weeks ago, I was kind of spiraling. But now, while I'm spiraling, it's in a good way, if that makes sense." I hope it made sense. It kind of sounded like nonsense when I said it out loud.

          She nodded her head. "You like them? Like truly like them, this isn't some kind of coping mechanism to get over a shitty life, is it? Because while the thought of four women using me sounds amazing, it does sound like it could be harmful." she pointed out, worry all over her face.

          I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. This would be the second time I said this allowed, and it still isn't any easier. "I don't only like them." I started. "I... I love them." I said, pursing my lips.

          It's not that it's not true; it's just hard for me to admit that I have actually allowed myself to feel something this strong for another person. Well, persons.

          I thought back to the conversation we had when I admitted that I loved them. When they told me that I was always capable of it, and it all started with Bryce. As annoying as she's been in my life, she has been a constant. And honestly, she's been reliable.

          Byrce smiled at me. "You love them?"

          I nodded my head. I could feel the blush creeping up my neck. "Yeah... I love them." I admitted for the third time now. "Byrce..." I started. My heartbeat racing a mile a minute. "You know my life has been... challenging, and for a very long time, I thought I would always be alone, but then I met you. You've truly grown on me. It's more than I really wanted, but I'm so glad you did. You've become like a sister to me." I said before I psyched myself out.

          I needed to be more honest. To myself. To everyone around me.

          Byrce wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a tight hug. It was a bizarre thing to do in a sex store, but I hugged her back. There are a lot of strange things in my life right now. This is the most somewhat normal.

          "I love you too, Reagan," she said quietly. Holding me tighter.

          I smiled, happy she knew that my confession was me telling her I loved her.

          She pulled away and went back to looking around. "So why a sex shop? Is the sex not good? Four women, at least one of them, have to be good at it." she laughed.

          I chuckled. "It's nothing like that. The sex is actually.... It's really good; I honestly don't even need the toys. I just want to try something out."

          I picked up a pair of handcuffs, and Vyrce hummed. "Ohhhh, you want to get kinkier in the bedroom. Alright!" she said, picking up the same pair and accessing them.