Part 54: Rose

Hazel, Ivy, and I watched silently as Iris and Reagan practically devoured each other.

          How? How is she able to do this to us?

          She's not even fully naked, and I feel like I'm about to combust. As soon as she walked through the door, I wanted to jump her. Iris kind of beat me to it, though. I can't really blame her, either.

          Reagan moaned into Iris's mouth and pulled away, much to Iris's dismay. We heard her whine when Reagan took a step back out of Iris's arms.

          Reagan was panting, her tanned cheeks bright and rosy. She smiled at us before playfully glaring at Iris. "You are ruining the surprise." She said to Iris.

          "I beg to differ," Ivy said, eyeing Reagan like she was prey.

          Reagan wiped her mouth and took a deep breath. "This isn't the entire surprise. This is just a side dish to an amazing entree." She said smugly.

          I grit my teeth, trying my hardest to stay still. If she smiled at us like that one more time, I will have her on the floor, her pussy on my mouth, screaming my name, begging me to stop.

          She grinned at me, and I really almost snapped. "You like it?" she asked, biting her lip.

          My mouth opened and closed, unable to form any actual words. She's done it. She's rendered me speechless. My mates should not have this power over me. This is absolutely diabolical. They make it so I have no control over myself. It's insane, really.

          "I-" I started but really couldn't formulate an actual sentence. Darting my tongue out, I wet my lips. "I love it." I finally managed to say. It must have been the right thing because she was positively beaming.

          I have some really conflicting feelings, though. I love seeing her naked, but this... this is just as beautiful. It's teasing, and I love it. While it does get irritating, I love it when she teases us, and I think she does, too.

          "If this isn't the full surprise, what is?" Hazel asked, her entire body tense.

          How she wasn't the one to jump to kiss Reagan first is beyond me. Iris must really be holding out on us. It's fun to learn new things about my mates.

          Even though we've been together for so long, we still learn new things about each other. At one point during our bonding, I got scared that our bond wouldn't be enough and that we would get tired of each other, but that hasn't happened.

          I've actually wanted to be with them more. I hate being apart from them, even on hunts. I know they usually aren't too far away, but I need them with me.

          Reagan hurried back over to the closest and pulled out a small red box from the black bag.

          "This..." she pulled out four individually wrapped pieces of something and handed them to us. "Is for you all." I scanned over the tiny package, unsure what was inside. "I saw them, and I was curious as to if they would work on you four." she sounded nervous.

          We all opened them up and frowned at the small brown piece of chocolate. She laughed. "On the way back home, I was actually kind of scared you wouldn't be able to have it," she said, giggling.

          "Why wouldn't we be able to have it?" Iris asked, assessing the piece of chocolate.

          She shrugged. "Well, you know dogs can't have chocolate, and you four are kind of... dogs adjacent." she cringed the moment the comparison left her mouth.

          "We can have chocolate. But what is so special about this?" Ivy asked.

          I brought the chocolate up to my nose and sniffed it, trying to locate anything funny. I didn't smell much other than a herb, but it was faint.

         She shifted from one to the other. "It has a... stimulant..." she said, biting her lip.

          "A stimulant?" Hazel asked, glaring at the chocolate. "We don't have a hard time performing or needing help getting ready. Clearly, you just walked into our bedroom half-naked, and I'm practically dripping, Reagan."

          Reagan shrunk into herself. "I didn't do it to offend you. I just wanted to see what would happen. Or if it would even work on you all because of how different your biology is from mine." she quickly tried to defend herself.

          I smiled at her. "I see. And what if this... stimulant puts us back into a rut?" I asked happily. Honestly, if this human-made chocolate could do that, I would be really confused. A witch would most likely have been involved in something like that. I'm betting on it.

          "Then I will take you four with as much enthusiasm as I did the first time. If not more." She said confidently.

          I hummed. "Alrighty then." was all I said before popping the small piece of chocolate in my mouth. My mates did the same. We finished it within seconds.

          I didn't feel any different. "How long until it kicks in?" Ivy asked, licking her lips.

          "Honestly, will we even feel a difference? I'm already horny as fuck." Hazel grumbled.

          "It should kick in in about ten minutes or so," Reagan said, looking over the package. "And you'll know."

          My brows furrowed. "Have you done this before?" I couldn't help but sound a little jealous.

          "Once. But I was alone. I wanted to know what it felt like to get chemically horny. I used honey, though. I had an enjoyable time all by myself." She chuckled. "Well, I wasn't fully by myself. I had a few vibrators and dildos, but it was fun nonetheless."

         We just stared at her, mouths gapping open, speechless. "You are absolutely filthy," Iris said, swallowing.

          Reagan shrugged innocently. "It's all worked out. It seems the universe gave me this enthusiastic idea of sex just for you all." she bit her lip. "I was made just for you."

          I groaned. "You can't say stuff like that and not expect me to want to fuck you into the floor," I growled lowly.

          She walked up to me, reaching up to my chest; she trailed her fingers over my breast, pulling a hiss from my lips. "That's the point." My clit was throbbing so hard it was aching.

          "You are a very brave human. Challenging four werewolves like this." I tried to remain perfectly still while she traced her fingers over my nipples, causing my entire body to shudder.

          "It's fun seeing how worked up I get you all. I can see just how badly you want me, and yet you always hold back. Even during our fucking. You never fully let loose. Never let out that animal I've grown so fond of." she spoke so softly, all while dragging her fingers down my abdomen to my navel.

          I had to start my breathing technics. I only do it when I'm hunting so my prey won't hear my pounding, anxious heart. They weren't working, though. That's never happened.

            My head got more fuzzy the closer her fingers traveled down to my pussy.

           "Somethings... wrong," Ivy said, gritting her teeth.

          Reagan pulled her hand away, worried about Ivy.

          Iris shook her head erratically, snarling like a wild animal. "What is happening..." her eyes flashed yellow before going back to normal.

          My teeth started to ache, my head pounding so hard I thought it might explode.

          Hazel grabbed her head, growling, "My head is killing me!"

          Reagan looked between all of us, panicked. I know we're the ones in pain, but I want nothing more than to comfort her.

          I reached out for her, but my body went limp; the next thing I knew, the floor was coming very fast and close to my face.