Part 11: Reagan

"You've been teasing us all night, Reagan." Hazel backed Reagan up against the back of the couch.

          Regan peered behind Hazel, her mate's eyes glowing bright golden yellow, staring her down like prey. Reagan's heart was beating so hard she could feel it in her ears. She walked into the cabin naked, her tanned skin flushed from running around the forest bare, screaming she would find someone to fuck her properly.

          They didn't entertain her games and just let her run.

          Iris tilted her head to the side, looking over Reagan's body. "Did you? Find someone to fuck you properly, I mean." Iris snarled.

          Rose stepped closer to me, sliding behind me and the couch. "Did they make you scream?" Rose trailed her fingers over Reagan's bare stomach. "Did you cry out their name, begging for more? Or is that only reserved for us?" She asked smugly.

          Rose kissed Reagan's shoulder lightly. Her eyes fluttered closed, basking in the light touches.

          Her eyes popped open seconds later when she felt lips on her left and right thigh. She looked down and saw Ivy and Iris on their knees, kissing up her leg. Hazel's nose was flaring when she looked straight in front of her.

          Her body was tingling from her head to her toes. Her clit throbbing so hard, any bit of friction to it would most likely send her over the edge.

          Rose pressed closer, her breast firm against her back. Reagan could feel her every breath.

          Her mouth gaped open, little harsh breaths escaping her. "Ah." Reagan moaned when Hazel stepped closer, pressing her plump breast to her own. "I-I didn't... I didn't find anyone who could fuck me like you four." Reagan mutters out in a light moan.

          Ivy or Iris's hand reached her ass, squeezing firmly. Reagan dropped her head to Rose's shoulder. She bit her lip to keep from moaning louder.

          She hissed when Iris bit her thigh, then licked the spot to ease the pain. "You have stunning legs, baby." Iris moaned.

          Hazel leaned down to Reagan's ear. Snarling. "Touch yourself for us, lovely. Get your hands all wet with your own arousal so you can watch us lick it up from your fingers and thighs." She laughed darkly. "Then straight from the source."

          Ivy hummed in approval. "One by one, we will pull an orgasm from you with our tongues. And then, when you shake and beg for us to stop, we'll fuck you properly. Like good mates are supposed to."

          Reagan whimpered. Her body relaxed and tensed under all of them. "Hazel gave you an order, love. It's not right to disobey." Rose growled lowly. "Touch yourself."

          Reagan swallowed dryly. She took a deep breath and then reached her hand to her stomach, dragging her fingers down. Slowly, she dipped her fingers lower. The pad of her middle finger ran over her clit, pulling a small whimper from her.

          She dipped her fingers lower, sliding them down her slit...

          "REAGAN!!"

          I gasped awake at the sound of someone shouting my name. My body was covered in sweat. I looked around, panicked, not understanding what just happened. When I peered around the room, I noticed I was no longer on the bed but... on the floor with the Runts.