Part 29: Rose

Two hours later

Harder.

          Faster.

          I can't stop. None of us can. Not until we feel like we won't fuck Reagan to death. However, from how sad she looked when we left, I doubt she would even care.

          It's been two hours of us sprinting about a mile from the cabin. We've gone around our home around and around. Being a mile away from Ivy and Iris when hunting seemed like child's play compared to being away from Reagan while she's been practically begging us to get back to her and fuck her.

          We can't stop. I can't stop.

          My entire body is burning. Every step of my paws hitting the ground pissing me off more and more that it's not in the direction of our mate.

          "I'm starting to regret my decision in mates right about now," Reagan whined through the bond. "Well, actually, I started around the time you all walked out of the cabin."

          We all snarled. She's taunting us. She really has no idea how much we aren't in control of ourselves.

          "You seemed to be in a lot of control of yourselves when you all watched me pull my hand from my pants. You saw how badly I needed you all, and you still left." Reagan all but snarled.

          "Please, Reagan, have some mercy!" Hazel begged through a whine.

          This isn't easy. How we haven't just stopped and fucked each other is a miracle on its own.

          "I think that's supposed to be my line." Reagan laughed. "At least, I hope it'll be."

           I may pass out.

↞ ↞ ↞ ↞ ↞ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠

Two more hours pass

We have been running for a little over four hours, and Reagan has made every passing minute harder and harder.

          About an hour ago, she resulted in touching herself. Yet she hasn't made herself come. She told us she was waiting for us to do that and that we should have that privilege.

          Four werewolves, in full rut, trying their hardest not to sprint back home and jump our mate. This human has no respect for her life; taunting and teasing us like this is ridiculous.

          "Karina has fussed at me multiple times for calling out to you four. I'm being yelled at like some disobedient child all because I want my mates to come and fuck me. You all should be ashamed of yourselves." Reagan huffed through the bond, clearly irritated.

          That's also something she has attempted with us.

          Guilt shaming.

          I won't lie. It's... working. I wish it weren't working; however, on many occasions during this run, we have all taken some hesitant steps. Thinking of turning back and getting back to her.

          But we had orders, and while our mate was begging us to come back to her, we had to listen. It's programmed in us.

          "Do you know how odd it is to have to listen to someone who is technically my superior when they look the same age as me?" Reagan asked, annoyed.

          Oddly enough, we did know how strange it was. Many, many times when we look at our Elders or Alphas, our brains second guess whether or not they are actually adult enough to talk to us like they do.