Part 42: Hazel

"AHHHH! KARINA~ YOU'RE SO BIG!" Celia screamed.

          We, meaning Rose, Ivy, Iris, and I could hear everything. And I mean everything. The wet noises were seemingly getting louder, and the clapping sounds of our Elders' bodies were meeting. It never bothered us; we are a very intimate family, and we know it's normal; however, our Elders are loud and always have been.

          It was almost loud enough to distract my thoughts from running wild from what happened last night.

          Reagan was still fast asleep. How, with all the noise, I have no idea, but all of us were up and alert, and not just because of our Elders.

          "Fuck! Deeper!"

          "Celia! You feel so fucking good!" Karina snarled.

          Wow. Karina in a rut has always been... odd to us; she's her most vocal during it. She loves to talk with Celia during it. Whenever they fuck. She told us it is always best to talk a mate through an orgasm and even better to talk to her during the fucking.

          Reagan shifted in her sleep, and we all looked at her. She was clinging very tightly to Rose, and Rose held her back. Ivy was to Reagan's left and was just staring at her sleeping face. She looked so peaceful.

          When she had us sleeping on the floor, we couldn't help but just watch her. For hours at night, we would just watch her. It's weird, but it brought us a strange amount of comfort.

          She said she was falling for us. It's not love, but I'm proud that she's actually admitting some of her feelings for us. It took a bit, but patience is key with her. We just have to keep proving to her that we are worthy of her love.

          Her fear of losing us is concerning. I guess not having a family all your life can do that, especially when you did have one but lost them in such an awful way.

          But we aren't going anywhere. We are here for her in any way she needs us.

          "Oh my god! Yes!" I swear Celia was getting louder.

          The sound of the headboard hitting the wall told me everything I needed to know. It just got louder and louder.

          Reagan started to shift a bit more in the bed; she was about to wake up.

          Slowly, she blinked up at us, but she didn't say a word. We just had the sound of Karina and Celia's headboard hitting the wall and both of them moaning, groaning, and growling. Karina gets very primal during her ruts, and Celia does too. They fall into their werewolf instincts so easily.

          I would be lying if I said I had thought about what it would be like fucking Reagan if she were one of us. She wouldn't be so fragile, so we wouldn't have to be so delicate. While rutting with her was amazing it was torture having to hold myself back.

          Which is why fucking my other mates helped ease the tension a bit. They could take it, anything I gave them.

          She would make a fantastic werewolf. Her mannerisms are already so close to ours. She would be stronger, faster, tougher. She would live longer. She wouldn't age for a very long time. She would be ours longer, as we would be hers.

          We all just looked at each other, not saying a word. This went on for what seemed like forever before Ivy finally broke the silence.

          "Did... did you all sleep... well?" her voice pitched at the end of her question. That was clearly not what she wanted to ask.