Announcement + 500k QnA

Hey all.

Been a bit of a while...

University's been killing me (still rocking A's and B's though), but the semester's almost over, so I'll have some time to write.

I do have some announcements to make.

As you all know, I've all but caught up to the Manga. Which means that I have little to no actual material to "adapt" into my own story. I, of course, could take my own path, which is something I thought of. But I don't think I could ever measure up to the kind of cooking Fujimoto himself could do, and I feel like it'd be a bad move to try and take the wheel entirely.

This means that the story may have to be put on hold...

But...

I do have some plans for a little something that I can use to supplement all the time it'd take for the real story to be written...

I may make a 3rd book, completely separate from the other two stories, that would include:

-Canon Slice of Life chapters centered around the 6 months between Hell's Villain and Hell's Heroes

-What-if scenarios and or vs battles

-"Movies", aka large-scale non-canon stories (think of the old DBZ movies)

-Art(if I'm not lazy)

-Crossovers

And more...

I actually do have a small non-canon crossover in the works, which'll include a certain someone from another popular CSM fanfic...

Anyway, if you do think this is a good idea to pad out the time, vote...

-Here.

----------

Besides that, we hit 500k about a week ago. 

So Qna time!

----------

-Submit your questions on this line of text!

-----------

As always, have a wonderful whatevertimeofdayitisyou'rereadingthis!

----------

A certain someone walked through the streets of Tokyo, his empty eye socket gazing across the identical world to his own. After that whole debacle with Makima, he... well, that's a secret. But now he was somewhere where he shouldn't have been. 

He walked into a park, appreciating the sun. Considering he hadn't been swarmed by Public Safety or any of Makima's hounds, that meant that either Makima wasn't making moves yet in this universe, or that the people here had actually managed to beat her. It'd be a bitch to meet them, considering not even his trump card could take his Makima out.

His nonexistent eye widened as he noticed a certain someone sitting on a bench.

"Reze...?" He asked himself, his eyes glazing over the girl he'd had a thing with in his world. She was just as pretty, and curvy, as the Reze he lost. "...I mean, sure, she's not mine... But a squeeze is a squeeze..." He muttered, chuckling to himself. "And she's sitting next to..." He thought, his eyes turning and widening. "Whoa!!!" He gaped as his eyes were met with Power, more specifically, Power's chest. "What in the-since when did she have badonkers that round!?" He thought. Those weren't pads, he knew a real honker when he saw one, and those babies were real! It'd been so, so long, since he felt one in his hands, and he had to get a squeeze of those!!!

In an instant, everything around him froze, completely still. A boy running in a field, and the ball he kicked in the air. A bird in the sky. Traffic, pedestrians, even the grass and leaves of the trees blowing in the wind.

Time itself had stopped.

Or better yet, it had been slowed to such a degree that time as a concept itself was negligible.

He skipped over to the bench, raising one hand as he zeroed in on this Power's voluptuous chest. He smiled, giddy at the feeling he'd get when he had a squeeze. His hand drew closer, and he prepared to-

Clutch!

His eyes widened as a powerful grip clamped around his forearm. Someone had stopped him dead in his tracks!

"How in the...?" He asked, looking up.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" (Y/N) hissed

----------

STAY TUNED FOR: THE MOST AMBITIOUS (only) CROSSOVER IN CSM FANFIC HISTORY!!!

Special thanks to Yog-sazeth for letting me use his character.