350k QnA Answers

Hey all.

It's me again.

Just laying some ground rules for any future QnA's.

No telling the characters stuff they don't know. It's boring, and cheating.

No actively doing anything that would affect the story, unless it's for a joke/really minor. I don't know how to write around it/it writes itself into a corner. You're observers.

No being weird. If I didn't include your comment/question then I thought you were weird. Live with that.

Or I missed you by accident.

Sorry if that comes off as harsh, but cringe makes me angry.

Anyways...

Answer time :)

-----------

Mephiles-Rising asks me: Are you planning on working on any new stories?

Nope.

----------

Zombi3hunt3r18 asks: (Y/N), why is it that the conclusion you came to beating Makima is to turn her into a burger and commit cannibalism?

Will be touched on later :)

----------

Kingjax2006 asks: Consumption, why didn't you help (Y/N) during the fight with Makima?

Consumption: Golly gee, it's almost like I got my belly cleaved open by a dimension-slicing sword three fucking times...

----------

EarpEnforcer asks: Okay so... Himeno can I give you the warmest, softest, kindest hug any human can experience?

Himeno vomits violently on EarpEnforcer.

------------

Zombi3hunt3r18 asks: Everyone, how was the Makima burger?

(Y/N): Loved it.

Denji: it was good.

Power: DELICIOUS!!!

Aki: I don't wanna talk about it...

Reze: I liked it.

Quanxi: Not half bad.

Kobeni is retching violently.

Arai is also retching violently.

Kishibe: I've had better.

----------

Armyfazbear asks me: How powerful do you think the Death Devil is I've been thinking about making a chainsaw man story.

It could stand above the other horsemen, and perhaps even in the ranks of the primal fears, but that's just me. Power isn't everything, though. You'd still have to come up with a convincing and cool ability that makes sense for it to have.

They add: (Y/N) and Power, when is the wedding?

Power: What's a husband?

(Y/N): A male you've chosen to love for a long, long time.

Power: It sounds like something to eat...

(Y/N): ...

...

...

...

(Y/N): In your case, it is...

----------