Part 31: Bomb Storm vs The FrogSawShark Squad

"THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER STUCK UP FOR DENJI WAS (Y/N)!!!"

"THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER COMFORTED DENJI WAS (Y/N)!!!"

"THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER LIKED DENJI WAS (Y/N)!!!" 

"WHY CAN'T ANY GIRLS BE LIKE THAT!?!?!?!?" Denji roared in a mix of pain and rage.

"...I wasn't lying when I said that I like you, Denji." Reze said.

"Wait, really?" Denji immediately calmed.

"Don't listen to her, idiot!" Aki yelled. "You're way too gullible!"

"Oops, that was close! I almost fell for that there!" Denji said. "Idunno why you wanna kill me, but it really doesn't matter! (Y/N)'ll probably have some killer advice to make me feel better when all this is over!" Denji cackled.

"(Y/N)..." Reze muttered. "How the hell did he overcome Makima...?" Reze said. "Maybe there was hope for you, after all, Denji. But I'm going to take your heart." Reze hissed.

"I never should've kissed you!" Denji spat. "I don't need any more people dying on my conscience! Capture! Imma capture you!" Denji yelled.

"Bring it, Denji. I'll teach you how we fight." Reze said, taking a step forward.

"Yeah..." Denji jeered. "Please..."

"DO!!!" Denji lept off of the car, flying towards the truck as Reze cocked an explosive fist. Denji, in a brief moment of smarts, decided to avoid meeting the fist head-on. Unknowingly saving himself from being ended 3 seconds into the fight as Reze's fist blew past him, cracking into the truck and imploding it. Denji was sent flying, crying out in pain as he collided with a metal garage door. He pulled himself off of it, only for Reze to fly in hitting him with an explosive punch and sending him flying into the building. Reze stared into the dark tunnel she had made, Denji's figure at the end of it. He had used his chainsaws to block the strike.

"Denji, you haven't applied your power at all. It's not enough to just flail your chainsaws around. You need to better understand your own power." Reze said as she slowly walked through the blown-open wall towards Denji.

"Understand my power? The fuck do you-" Denji paused as he noticed an odd clump attached to one of his saws. The clump was revealed to be one of Reze's fingers, lit and ready to explode.

"Boom." Reze said as-

BOOM!!!

The windows of the building were blown out as the explosion went off, showering the surrounding area in glass. Reze stood still as the dust slowly cleared.

"RAAAAAHHH!!!!" Denji, covered in smoke, flew from the dust cloud and straight at Reze, chainsaws outstretched. Reze planted an explosive fist in his gut, sending him flying through the multiple floors of the building, bursting out of the roof and high into the sky. He was in shock, the area where Reze hit him still flaming. Reze blasted off into the sky, appearing above Denji in an instant as she morphed her leg into the shape of a massive missile.

BOOOOOOM!!!

Reze stomped on Denji's chest, blasting downwards as a chain of explosions went off in the air, finally ending in a single massive explosion as they slammed into the ground. The entire street was destroyed, cars going flying as the massive explosion went off. The dust cleared, revealing Reze with her foot buried in the guts of Denji's torso. His entire lower body had been erased. Reze gazed at the guts as new flesh and skin slowly began to grow around them.