150k QnA Answers

If any peeps were unaware of the QnA, submit any questions

Here, in this line of text.

And I can edit it in later.

Thanks for 150k reads. 

I love you :)

----------

Fivenightsatandre asks: Makima, what do you mean by "older brother" to (Y/N)? Are you an Alabama Devil???????????

(Y/N): WHA-

Makima: All will be revealed soon.

----------

Fivenightsatandre asks: (Y/N), are you capable of using the true form of your devil without him taking control.

(Y/N): No, don't think so. His true form operates entirely separately from me.

----------

MadCow7580 asks the entity: Can I join y'all in the theater?

(Y/N): There they go talking about the theater again... What is that-

Voice in (Y/N)'s belly: If you can survive getting chewed.

----------

The_Weeb08 asks: (Y/N), what manga and/or anime did you read/watch before you crossed worlds?

(Y/N): I watched some Dragon Ball, One Punch Man, and Mob Psycho. I've watched and read Kengan Ashura. Those are my highlights, the rest were kinda boring.

----------

JPBAas asks: (Y/N), why do my mom and dad fight with each other a lot? Is it my fault? Also, how are ya holding it together with all the crazy shizz that's been happening?

(Y/N): I'm sorry to... uh... hear that. But it probably isn't your fault. So hang in there. As for how I am, I'd say I'm doing pretty well. I hope your family situation changes for the better. If you're rooting for me, then I'll root for you! Good luck in life, friend!

----------

Mineluck0 asks: (Y/N), how many kids do you want to have with Power?

(Y/N): Well, personally, I feel like that's an incredibly-three-inappropriate question that I will elect to ignore.

----------

Kingjax2006 asks: Denji, Makima or (Y/N)?

Denji: (Y/N), probably... What for, though? B-because the answer might change depending on... uh... nevermind...

----------

Mineluck0 asks: (Y/N), when are you going to propose to Power?

(Y/N): Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves!

----------

Mineluck0 asks: (Y/N), if you and Power had kids, what would you name them?

(Y/N): That probably won't happen for a while ...I would say that I'd want to give Power the honors, but I'm afraid that she'd call them something like 'Proginy 1-3'.

-----------

Mineluck0 asks: Power, how many kids do you want to have with (Y/N)?

Power: We will create an army and use them to take over the world!!!

(Y/N): What!? That's not how that works-

Power: We shall begin right now!!!

(Y/N): WHAT!?