(Y/N)'s Bio/Redesign

So I've listened to some of the criticism regarding (Y/N)'s devil form and decided to do a redesign.

I decided to make this redesign more faithful to the concept of hybrids in the world of chainsaw man, with the main aspect of the transformation being the head and limbs

I decided to make this redesign more faithful to the concept of hybrids in the world of chainsaw man, with the main aspect of the transformation being the head and limbs. I also modified (Y/N)'s head. Making it (at a first glance) eyeless, much like many other hybrids in the canon series. In truth, however, when in his devil form (Y/N)'s eyes lie inside of his mouth. I did this to crank up the uncanny factor to ten, and to reference real-life frogs that have suffered an illness that leaves them similarly affected.

(I was going to add an image of the real thing but that may be too grotesque)

As for (Y/N)'s human design, the only thing that's changed is his shirt and tie, with the upper portion of the shirt being unbuttoned and the tie loosened greatly to (bait horny readers)  not tear when he transforms.

As for any of the drawings and scenes including (Y/N)'s original devil form... Imagine that not being the case.

----------

Bio:

Name: (Y/N)

Age: 17

Hair color: Yours, or black

Eye color: Yours, or black

Race: Hybrid

Devil Contracted With: Unknown

Devil trait/Trigger: Incredibly long frog-esque tongue.

Abilities: Kick really fucking hard, enhanced speed, durability, power, blood-consumption-based healing factors, basic martial arts knowledge

Devil Abilities: 

Devil Form: Frog(?)- By violently yanking his tongue, (Y/N) can activate his devil form. This causes his head to burst, revealing an oddly shaped head resembling a frog. This head is at a first glance eyeless, but actually hides the eyes within his mouth. A similar occurrence happens to his legs, where the skin and flesh burst to reveal legs similar in biology to that of a frog.

Kick really really fucking hard (courtesy of frog legs)- Self-explanatory.

Infinite stomach- This ability allows him to swallow almost anything, given he is able to fit his jaws around it. Allowing him to store and trap items and devils inside of him.

Digest- Allows (Y/N) to use the abilities of the devils he swallows, along with the contacts attached to items or people he swallows. Any digested devils, people, items, or parts of the listed items will be sent to hell once digested.

Likes: Hobby-wise, (Y/N) enjoys both reading and writing (nerd). He also enjoys meat of any kind, along with the taste of blood thanks to his relatively new status as a hybrid. He also enjoys combat to some degree, but only in a circumstance where he isn't being beaten to death or hopelessly outmatched, which is rare. People-wise, he's grown accustomed to the Hayakawa household. Where he is tolerated by Aki, used as a slave/warm pillow/midnight snack by Power, and is a genuine friend of Denji.

Dislikes: Makima.

Loves: HA, WON'T BE THAT EASY!!!

Hates: Makima.

Fears: Makima, and whatever the hell the frog thing inside of him really is.