200k Qna Answers

Heyo.

Thank you for the 200k reads.

I would say that I didn't see this coming...

But I did.

Because I'm awesome :)

Thank you guys regardless. Though you are all strings of letters and numbers to me, the thought that you took the time out of your day to read this brings joy to my heart.

Disclaimer: I noticed some questions cover topics whose outcomes I would prefer to keep a secret, so expect a lot of :)'s.

If you missed the event, post your questions here, and I might add them in later.

----------

RyuKen1281 asks: Author, what chapter would Denji have had sex with (Y/N) if (Y/N) was a girl?

Getting right to it, I see...

Theoretically, it could occur at any point from parts 2-10, but I feel like (Y/N) would try to teach Denji how to be a gentleman about it, and I'd probably stretch that out for a long time to get people begging (It took me 43 parts to get to (Y/N) x Power). Then again, (Y/N) could reject the idea of trying to get with Denji, seeing as it'd basically make her his new Makima.

----------

RyuKen1281 asks: Power, how would you feel if (Y/N) cheated on you with-

Power: You WHAT!?!?!?!

(Y/N): Wait no-IT WAS A QUESTION I DIDN'T-

The sounds of (Y/N) being gutted can be heard.

----------

RyuKen1291 asks: Himeno, why are you so hot?

Himeno strikes a sexy pose.

Himeno: It's a trade secret!~

----------

RyuKen1281 asks: (Y/N), what's your favorite anime? And have you ever watched Naruto?

(Y/N): I love Dragon Ball. And no, I haven't watched Naruto. Looks mid.

----------

PeterWinchester3 asks: Will Asa be in love with (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Who the fuck is Asa?

----------

weezeefreak682 asks: To the entity, if you could describe your relationship with chainsaw man in one word, what would it be?

"Nemesis."

----------

PeterWinchester3 asks: Is Nayuta going to say onii-chan to (Y/N)?

:)

----------

Zipdrink asks me: Did you not expect for this fic to be popular?

I saw this coming from a mile away. It was inevitable for someone of my skill level to be recognized.

In seriousness, kinda? I was sorta scared that the concept of a frog devil dude would make a lot of potential readers check out, but hey, it worked out in the end.

----------

DPinus asks me: Author, what is your plan after you finish this book?

Rest.

----------

Allanimealltime asks: Denji, have you heard?

Denji: Heard what?