Part 43 (2/2) (NSFW): Bite Me, Bruise Me, Love me

Heyo.

So uh... This chapter was supposed to have a little more after the smut, but I went into absolute sicko mode on it (like seriously this might be my magnum opus) and it's nearly 3000 words already, so I'll save the rest of what I planned for the next one. This one'll be strictly smut with some tender bits here and there. I wouldn't say it's completely optional... But if you don't like reading this kind of stuff then you won't miss much.

WARNING: THIS IS NSFW/SMUT/ACTUAL WRITTEN PORN.

ALSO CANON.

----------

...

...

...

Power raised an eyebrow at (Y/N) as he stared nervously into her eyes.

...

"Are you... Going to...?" Power asked.

"F-For the record..." (Y/N) began. "You're okay with this, right?" (Y/N) asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Power huffed.

"Just making sure." (Y/N) smiled at her.

"Well, you're sure now... So get on with it!" Power barked.

...

"Yes ma'am...~" (Y/N) chuckled.

REMEMBER KIDS:

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS ASK FOR CONSENT  BEFORE ENGAGING IN SEXUAL INTERCOURSE!!!

(Y/N) took a deep breath, before slowly lowering himself down onto Power. Power closed her eyes and parted her lips, eagerly awaiting (Y/N)'s. (Y/N) smirked and shot his tongue straight into the gap between her lips, snaking his tongue in and slamming his lips into hers before Power could even let out a cry of surprise. (Y/N) did what he did best and hungrily mashed his lips against hers, his tongue exploring the recesses of her mouth. His tongue coiled around hers, constricting it as its forked ends squirmed to and fro, stirring their saliva and tickling the back of her throat. The delectable sweetness of Power's saliva churned and mixed with the remnants of the blood that remained in their mouths, mixing into a slurry of heavenly nectar that coated their tongues. 

(Y/N) and Power pulled apart, gasping for air as their tied tongues slid apart. (Y/N)'s tongue hung in the hot, damp air between them, lashing like a whip and sending drops of saliva flying onto the sheets. (Y/N) licked his lips, before sinking back down towards Power. Power opened her mouth eagerly, only for (Y/N) to shoot past her lips and press his lips into her neck.

"W-what are you-Ahn!~" Power let out a lewd mewl as (Y/N) bit down lightly onto her neck, pushing her into the bed. Power had been used to the sharp pain that came with the fierce chomps they used to feed on one another. But this light, tender bite had no such pain. Only a sensation that set her skin on fire and made her insides squirm in all the right ways. She let out hot, ragged breaths interlaced with breathless whimpers as (Y/N) began to drag his tongue across her neck, painting her flesh with the dull shimmer of his saliva. 

(Y/N) smiled like an absolute villain (title card) as he felt the tremors in Power's legs, he moved lower, planting a row of tender kisses down the length of her neck as he went. He let out a low, shuddering growl before he bit down on the soft skin on top of Power's collarbone, earning another faint, sensual cry from the fiend. Down below, (Y/N)'s hand slowly slid up Power's belly, setting her skin aflame with their friction. His hand slowly but surely reached her breast, hovering over the mound with the slightest apprehension. (Y/N) slowly moved, enveloping it in a light grasp. He popped off of power for a moment, only to bite back into her as he squeezed her breast hard, earning an absolute wail of pleasure from her. He grasped and pulled, kneading the mass like a ball of dough, earning a shuddering cry with each movement he made. His head moved lower, and Power let out a dry groan as she realized what lay next on his journey down her body. She immediately tensed as she felt (Y/N)'s hot, damp breath blow over her free breast. Power instinctively covered her mouth, not wanting the other two idiots to hear the coming scream.