Part 60: The End (for real this time)

(Y/N)'s breaths were ragged, slow, and shallow as he lowered his hand, clutching his wound as his knees began to shake. His eyes shot toward the blood coating the ground, and he began the monumental effort of taking a few steps to reach it.

"Congratulations."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as Makima blasted through the cloud of blood still hanging hazily in the air, punching a hole through it as she careened straight towards him. (Y/N) couldn't react as she planted a devastating punch straight into his face, sending him cratering into the ground.

"You've succeeded in murdering more innocent people." Makima said, her face a demeaning deadpan. Makima narrowed her eyes as she saw (Y/N) still trying to rise from his bed in the earth. He had barely begun sitting up as Makima pointed her finger gun at him.

"Bang."

(Y/N) screamed in agony as the arm he had used to parry her previous bang was blown clean off, sending him screaming back into a pile of dirt and blood.

"Bang."

(Y/N) wailed as a chunk was blown in his side. Makima purposefully dialed down her ability, wanting to drag this out for the slightest bit longer.

"Bang."

(Y/N)'s screams stopped as a hole was blown in his chest, punching straight through his right lung. Makima watched, satisfied as (Y/N) fell onto his back, choking on his own blood as his body twitched and spasmed.

"Good riddance, (Y/N)." Makima said, slowly turning to recover Chainsaw Man and big brother. She turned, finding them laying where (Y/N) had planted his fist three miles up her gut moments ago. She slowly walked towards them, picking them up tenderly and cradling them in her arms. She got up, satisfied that she'd finally-

"Heh..."

Makima paused as she heard a small, weak gurgle of a chuckle.

"Keheheh..."

Makima's eyes narrowed as she heard it again.

It seemed that in his last moments of life, (Y/N) had lost his mind. Or perhaps he finally found his pathetic existence humorous, as she did. Whatever the case was, it didn't matter anymore.

It never mattered.

He never mattered.

Only big brother did.

Makima didn't face (Y/N)'s quivering body as she slowly began to walk away.

"You're a fucking loser..."

Makima paused for the slightest moment.

It didn't matter.

Not a thing he said mattered.

Makima went to take another step-

"All those doting admirers... All those obedient dogs... All those smiling slaves showering you with love and affection..."

"Yet you couldn't be more alone...!"

Makima's eyelid quivered as (Y/N) broke into a fit of wheezing laughter, the hint of a gurgle still in the depths of his chest.

It didn't matter.

"Pooor little Makima...!"

Makima's finger twitched as (Y/N) mustered the last of his strength in a mocking groan.

"Aaall alone...!"

Makima clenched her teeth as (Y/N) broke into a malicious cackle, his laughter only growing more intense by the second.

Hell's Villain (Chainsaw Man x Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें