Chapter 66; The League of Villains

Sans lay in a hospital bed. He was groggy and magically drained. He felt like he was hit by a bus.

Undyne - "He's awake!"

His bed was soon surrounded by his some of his closest family. Eijirou, Natsumi, Undyne,  Alphys, and Asriel.

Sans - "What hap -"

Sans broke out into a fit of coughs.

Natsumi - "Try not to speak. Here."

Natsumi helped him drink some cool water.

Eijirou - "At the camp, villains attack. You had a run in with a dangerous murderer called Muscular. He choked you pretty bad."

Sans - "Kats...ki?"

Shota - "Bakugo was kidnapped. You almost burned the whole place down, but Tiger was able to knock you okay and put out the fire."

The Pussycats avoided Sans's gaze as the memory of Tiger driving the bus into their trainee filled their minds. Sans could feel himself starting to tear up again.

Shota - "We will be getting Bakugo back, make no mistake about that."

Sans - "Will he be dusted by the time that happens?"

The Pussycats exchanged confused glances at their sighing colleague.

Shota - "Not if I can help it."

The door burst open to reveal Ichika and Grillby. The two worry-stricken mother hens shoved the proheroes aside to gain access to their boy.

Ichika - "Sans! Darling boy, are you okay okay?!"

Grillby - "Starlight, don't you dare scare me like that again you hear me?!"

Sans had no choice in being passed between the two as they searched his face. Sans did notice Mitsuki, Masaru, Midoriya, and Midoriya's mother in the doorway. The adults went to the opposite side of the room to talk, but Midoriya was by his side with Eijirou.

Midoriya - "I'm so sorry Gas -"

Sans - "My name is Sans. Nothing more."

Midoriya - "Then you should call me Izuku, or Deku, whichever you want. I'm sorry you lost Kacchan like that, but me and the others are going to get him back. Do -"

Sans - "Yes."

Izuku - "You don't even know what -"

Sans - "Yes. I will go with you to get Katsuki back. They stole something precious to me. They're going to have a bad time."

Sans got up with Eijirou's help and left the hospital. Outside the front doors he saw Momo, Iida, and Todoroki.

Sans - "You are all helping to get Katsuki back..."

Eijirou - "Of course we are! Mina and Kami would've come but they were too banged up. Sero was also knocked out cold. Hitoshi is staying behind to watch over them."

Todoroki - "Bakugo makes you very happy. I don't like seeing you upset. So I'll help bring him back to see you happy again."

Momo - "You and Bakugo are great friends of mine! I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't do anything to get him back!

Sans - "Thank you all. So much. Let's go get him!"

Izuku - "Hold on, we need disguises. We don't want to run into the pros and have them lock us down."

Sans - "I don't think we have the budget for that."

Momo - "I can make everyone something. What kind of disguises are you thinking?"

Sans - "Wigs, clothing that don't stand out. I can get our hero costumes. Bookbags would also be helpful."

Sans took a shortcut to the Pussycat's base. Sans's prototype costume and glasses lay in the girls room on the bed he used. He took a second shortcut to UA to get the five briefcases of costumes. Sans was rushing so much he couldn't pay attention to the Void around him. The third and final shortcut back to the others was...eventful.

The space around in the Void swirled around him like wind. It freaked him out to no end. But the monstrous cry absolutely petrified Sans. He left the Void with shaking palms and a sickly pallor.

Eijirou - "You good bro?"

Sans - "Not now. We have to get to Katsuki. He has his ring so I can find him, but he doesn't seem to be in immediate danger or my shortcuts would've taken me straight to him, location be damned."

Momo - "I made a shoulder bag, a duffle bag, two bookbags, and a laptop bag. Here you go Sans. A loose turtleneck, sweatpants, a black beanie, and a black mask."

Sans took the clothes and hid behind Eijirou to get dressed into his costume and then the clothes Momo gave him. He looked like a random person. The others looked like offbrand versions of their teachers, but they still passed as random people that wouldn't cause any undue attention.

Sans - "Let's go."

Sans led the charge of teenagers, following his ring's pull. They passed a few stores, people crowding around phones watching Aizawa on live tv, and many Pro-Heroes. Sans led the group to a dingy bar.

Izuku - "This is where Kacchan is?"

Sans - "Yes. Katsuki is somewhere in this bar."

Eijirou - "Then that makes this..."

Todoroki - "The League of Villains hideout."

Sans's teeth were grinding in rage.

Sans - "As much as I want to go in there, gun blazing, the best course of action in stealth. Eiji, Momo, and Todoroki will take the lower levels. Me, Izuku, and Iida will go to the top levels. If anything happens to your group Eiji, break your ring. It'll force me to shortcut to you. Only do it if it's a real emergency, you only have one shot."

Eijirou - "Don't worry bro. We got this."

Sans - "I know. For added protection, I'm giving you guys a Blaster. It's almost guaranteed that it'll form a connection to one of you and detect from my control. It'll be a good fourth member for your group, firepower wise."

Sans summoned a Blaster five foot tall and six foot wide. It was a pretty big Blaster to form it's own sentience, but it was necessary.

Yaoyorozu - "Here. I made a walkie talkie for you. We'll be on channel four. We'll contact you if we find Bakugo."

Izuku - "Good thinking Yaoyorozu!"

Sans - "Yeah. Alright. Let's go."

Vote, comment, and have a fantabulous day 💖💖😊😊 
1005 words 
Enjoy 

This chapter is dedicated to potatoreak