Chapter 53; Dabi

"Dad! It burns! Help me!"

A young boy with red hair stared at his arm. The appendage was coated with furious blue flames that spiraled out of control. Endeavor watched as his first born son was covered completely in the blue fire until his screams faded into nothing and all that was left was a pile of ashes. He left the pile to inform his other children of their brother's death. The ashes on the ground reignited with a small ember. That tiny blaze grew until Todoroki Touya was back with no scar tissue or bruises to be seen.

Touya frantically patted down his body but the previous pain had already faded from his mind. Touya realized that his quirk was more than hellish blue flames that were so similar to his father's. Still though, Touya was terrified of what kind of grueling work his father would put him through if he found out. So being a young tween, Touya ran. He didn't stop for anything. Not his phone, his clothes, or even the siblings he loved so very much.

His whole life he was groomed into being the perfect successor for the vile Number Two Pro-Hero. Well, Touya figured the best way to spite the bastard was to become the complete opposite. Instead of becoming the Number One Pro Hero, he would become the world's most vicious villain. But, like with anything, you had to start at the bottom. And the bottom of "World's Greatest Villain" was nothing more than a petty thief and pickpocket.

So that was what he did. Days turned into weeks and weeks into months. On his third month into his petty thievery, he tried and failed at robbing the Blood Hero: Vlad King and his daughter while they were on a Daddy-Daughter-Date.

Touya - "Give me you money and you won't get hurt."

Sekijiro - "Son, what do you think you're doing?"

Touya gritted his teeth and held out his hand. A small blue flame hovered in his palm, searing the skin black. An unfortunate downside to Touya's quirk, he can't form calluses so the pain was very present in his mind. He flung the ball of fire at the small girl with the cutest blonde pigtails. Kan Sekijiro had no issue blocking the weak attack and then knocking the weak fourteen year old unconscious.

Sekijiro - "Come on Himiko, we're going to visit Uncle Nezu."

Himiko - "Yay! Uncle Rat is sooo cool!"

Touya was hauled onto Sekijiro's back in a piggy back with Himiko walking next to her dad with her tiny fist holding on to the bottom of his coat almost guiding him back to their car. On the car ride to the school, Touya's hands were bound behind his back and he had washable marker whiskers drawn on his face. He regained consciousness when Himiko drew on his face but the guilty smile on her face made him think of his own little sister. She gave her a soft smile and let her continue to color on his face.

Sekijiro watched his baby girl giggle and draw on the "villain's" face and the boy, despite not being able to do anything to stop the childish "attack" sat there quietly and let Himiko draw away with occasional praises and words of encouragement. Once or twice he called her Fuyumi, but quickly apologized and asked for her name.

Himiko - "I'm Kan Himiko! What's your name?"

Touya - "...I'm Touya. It's very nice to meet you Kan-chan."

Himiko - "No! I'm Himiko! You have to call me Himiko!"

Touya - "Okay Himiko."

The car came to a gentle stop outside the school. Sekijiro turned around in his seat to face the children.

Sekijiro - "Himiko, want to go tell your Uncle we're here?"